my omegas heat

Theres fluff! And sorry if it's horrible this is my first story 😅 and thanks to my emotional support and helper fujoshikuun!

No one's pov.
       It was the afternoon and bakugo was walking home from school until a small omega bumped into him having the small omegas hood fall off as they fell to the floor - and right away....bakugo knew it was the most wanted villian.....izuku midoriya...aka...deku.

    Bakugo's pov
         "Y-your deku! The most wanted villian! Wait...are you ok your face is red and your sweating....why do you smell so sweet!? And are you panting!?" I started asking him a lot of questions then he yelled at me to shut up and I did so.

Deku's pov
    I bumped into someone and I guess they found out who I am but they ignored it and threw a butt load of questions at me....If I wasn't in heat I would of killed him by now..."shut up!" I yelled at him and he shut up it's not really a surprise to me...

No ones pov
      Bakugo picked up the small omega boy and brought him home.

When bakugo gets to his house

No one's pov
     Katsuki walks into the house and went straight to his room (even though he can't do anything straight cause he's gay 😂) and put deku on his bed.

Bakugo's pov
      After I put the villian on my bed he ripped his clothes off! The only thing he had on was his underwear! All I felt was my face heat up....he looked so hot....my alpha instincts kinda took over me and I climbed on top of him....

Dekus pov
     I feel myself being picked up and being carried somewhere. Then all of the sudden be laid down on I'm guessing a bed. It got really hot so I ripped all of my clothes off but my underwear just in case there was someone there, and I guess there was cause I felt a body pin me down and it smelled like......an....ALPHA!? WAIT NO THIS CANT BE HAPPENING! I started panicking which wasn't a good idea it just made me more hot. I smelled this really calming smell and it calmed me down.

Bakugo's pov
       He started to panick so I let out my alpha scent to calm him down and it worked then all of the sudden I felt lips against mine and it snapped me out of my thoughts then I realized that.....he was kissing me...

SORRY FOR IT BEING SHORT BUT IM TIRED AND ITS 10:49 PM SO YEA BYYEEE