Prologue

Prologue

* Ok so this is a new story im working on please tell me what you think about it.

Dream:

I ran through the woods as i screamed for help. Someome was following me i didnt know who it was but they were gaining on me.

I ran as fast as i could but i tripped. All i felt was the darkness envelop me as i went in and out of focus. The last thing i saw was the darkness disappear and blue eyes replace it.

I heard the voice of someone say " Your ok now, i got to you in time, i wont let anyone hurt you."

*****************************************************************

BEEP BEEP BEEP* I hit my alarm so it could go off. I always have that same dream almost every night and it never change.

I never know where im at, and i feel scared but as soon as i see those ocean blue eyes im calm, then i wake up. I really didnt feel like going to school today. I mean wats the point.

I got out of my bed and looked in the mirror at myself. I walked towards the shower, and i turned it on. I got in, as the hot water hit my back it relaxed all my muscles. I heard my mom call me

" Emily hurry up your breakfast is getting cold".

I turned off the water, and got out. I walked to my room and looked in my closet for something to wear to school. I ended up picking my gray skinny jeans with my black a7x tshirt with my black converse. I combed my hair and headed downstairs. When i got downstairs my mom looked furious with me.

" I told you to hurry up, you never listen to me when i tell you stuff." I just ignored her as i sat down and i ate my breakfast, she always got so mad at me.

She sat as i ate the breakfast she cooked me. When i finished i headed out the door, and towards my car.

I heard my mom tell me she was sorry, i said thts ok as i got in my car. I drove to school at a moderate pase because i had at least 20 minutes till school started, and i didnt live far from it.

As i parked i saw my best friend samantha and her boyfriend Chris. As i got out of my car i was attacked by sam as she hugged me "Em i missed you so much, i hate when were away for the summer".

I looked at her and smiled and said "I do too". I said hi to chris, he nodded his head. I hated him for some reason. I mean he never did anything to me i just hated him for some reason, but i would never let sam know that she would freak out.

I told sam we need to got before were late to homeroom. I grabbed her arm and dragged her with me to our new homeroom teacher for this year.

This year we were seniors and it felt so good to finally be able to leave this school.

We walked into class, and i stopped dead in my tracks as i saw familiar ocean blue eyes staring at me. I was still in my dream when i heard sam say

"Em are you ok" , she said while waving her hand infront my face.

I said sorry as i walked towards the boy. I told him " Do i know you?". He looked at me and said

" Umm i dont think so im new here; my name is Luke, nice to meet you."

" Oh im Emily nice to meet you too".

I turned around and walked back by Sam. He looked so familiar i just didnt know from where. Sam said " Are you ok, you dont usually walk up to strangers like that Em are you ok?"

I looked at her and said, " I dont know what came over me Sam, i just saw his eyes and i just had to say hi to him".

" Aww looks like someone has a crush." I hit her on the shoulder as i said, " Haha very funny".

We saw the teacher walk in the classroom, she said her name was Mrs. Johnson, and she also taught science, and in her science class we would be disecting rats. Great i hate rats, this is going to be a long school year.

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

Ok so i hope you enjoyed my story, please vote and comment!!! TTFN!!!!