Ocean Blue Eyes 1

Chapter 1

Here is my next chapter, i hope you enjoy! And i would like to thank shahberi4 for being my first comment!!

Sam and I walked to our first period class, which was p.e. With Mr. Jones. Sam and I had diffrent classes except for our first period and our 5th period class spanish.

I was kinda happy because all my other classes were with Luke. WAIT! Did i just get happy because my classes have luke in them. I really need to stop before i really start to fall for him.

I dont wanna fall for someone that cant love me back, and get my heart broken.

I mean i know that ive never dated anyone before, but ive seen many people at school to know that love causes nothing but pain.

I heard Sam call my name, but i was to late the last thing i saw was a white volleyball come towards me.

Dream******* I opened my eyes as i saw those ocean blue eyes looking at me, it was a masked person, but he said "Your gunna be ok Em, i wont let the darkness ever get you again."I felt those soft lips touch mine,from under his mask,the lips that always made me feel calm. ****

When i woke up i was in the nurses office, and i saw ocean blue eyes starring at me.

I jumped up,but i think it was to fast because i felt a little light headed. It was Luke he told me that he hit the volleyball towards me and i wasn't paying attention, and it came flying towards me. He gave me a mirror so I could look at my face. I had a big red bruise on my forehead.

I got mad at him and said "why did you throw the ball if you knew i wasn't paying attention?"

He looked at me with a familiar smile.

" I didnt know you werent paying attention Emily, im sorry."

I just looked at him.

"Ok sure"

All of a sudden i heard the nurses door open and in popped Sam she looked worried.

"Em are you ok, i was so worried about you." i told her i was ok. I saw the relief wash over her face as i said that. She looked at me then she looked at Luke and ssid " Sorry i was interruppting."

I blushed as i hit Sam and said " We wern't doing anything". She rolled her eyes " Ok sure, bye Em, I'll see you at lunch." she said as she walked out the door.

I got off the bed, and was about to walk away when Luke grabbed my arm and said, " Em i'm sorry again, i really didnt mean to hurt you"

He looked really sad as he told me this, i walked back over by him and gave him a hug, and said " Its ok Luke, i forgive you, i know you didnt mean to." I felt him stiffen as i hugged him. I let go as soon as i knew i was hugging him.

I ran and said " I gotta go ok, i cant be late for my 2nd period."

As i reached class i saw Luke already there, how stupid could I be i forgot he was in all my classes. I blushed as i saw the only seat in the class was next to him. He smiled as he saw me come in the classroom. I sat at the table he was at.

He looked at me and said,

" Did you forget we have the same classes?"

"Yeah i kinda did, how did you get here so fast?"

He looked at me with a witty smile and said" Shortcut"

Before i could answer Mrs. Johnson came into the classroom. She said that we were disecting rats today.

"Ok class you guys will have to work with your partner, one partner will disect while the other person draws a picture of the frog and the diffrent organs". I looked at Luke with pleading eyes

" Please let me do the drawing, and you do the dissecting?"

He laughed and said " I cant believe you dont want to disect a rat, its cool!"

I told him i didnt like hurting animals, and that i was a vegetarian. He looked at me and said "Ok ill do the disecting, im a horrible drawer anyway". He looked at me and smiled with that familiar smile. We started our work and after about 10 minutes we were done. He had disected the rat perfectly, and my drawing was done.

It had the rat and all of the different organs in it. Luke took one look at it and smiled

"I love it, it looks great." I said thanks.

Luke and I talked for the rest of the period, until the bell rung. Our other classes passed like blurs until it was time to go to lunch.

When we got to lunch, the cafeteria was crowded with students. I saw sam and chris and i told her i was going to get my lunch then i would be there.....When i got there Sam and Chris were talking to Luke about what school he went to before this one.

He said he was homeschooled, because he was always more advanced then other people. The only reason he came to school was because this was his senior year, and he wanted to feel normal for once. I looked at Luke and felt kinda sad for him, because he had to be homeschooled because he was diffrent.

We heard the bell ring and we all went our seperate ways. Except fir me and Luke. The rest of the day passed like a blur.

As I was walking towards my car I saw something i shouldnt have. I saw Chris making out with the school slut Stacey. I got in my car before he could see me, and i dialed Sam.

"Sam i just saw Chris kissing Stacey".

"WHAT?!"

I just did this chapter, it took me like an hour. I hope you enjoyed it!! TTFN!!! I'll try to make the next chapter longer. I might even do the next chapter in Lukes point of view!

I think i might start updating my stories every thursday.