Chapter 1:Drink or Dare

Update: I literally just noticed that Kunikida has Blond hair(it looked like green to me lol) ahaenruyuwa I'm so sorry lol I was talking about Kunikida if u see green-haired male somewhere in this story 

Oh and I'm not thinking of updating the ending for shits and gigles😘🥰😋 The ending is better this way

--------

You,Dazai,Chuuya,Kyouka,
Akutagawa,Atsushi,and Kunikida are having a sleepover at your house.

The seven of you watched movies while eating some snacks.Moments later,Dazai got bored and wanted to play a game.

"Guuuuuysss,let's play a gameee" Dazai whined like a 5 year old and rolled around your bed.

"What do you want to play,Dazai-san?" Atsushi asked,looking over to Dazai who is busy whining.

"Drink or Dare!"Dazai happily suggested,jumping around your room.A few minutes later,you heard a loud thump.

"Waaaah!Lemme go Chuuya!" Dazai exclaimed while being held hostage by his belove- *ehem* Chuuya.

"You bastard!" Chuuya shouted while shaking Dazai harshly.

"Some of us are minors!" Kunikida joined in,smacking the bandaged-male's head.

"Itai!That hurts Kunikida-kun" Dazai pouted,proceeding to sit down on the floor.

"Let's play then" You said and spun the bottle.

It landed on.....

"Akutagawa-kun" You smiled while Akutagawa remained emotionless as ever.

"Punch Dazai" Kunikida stated,pushing up his eyeglasses.

Akutagawa thought about what to do for a while.He grabbed a glass of wine and chugged it,all of you cheered.

"You love me too much Akutagawa-kun~" Dazai dramatically stated,acting like he's flustered.Akutagawa then spun the bottle.

It landed on.....

"Dazai" Kunikida stated calmly while the eight of you looked over to Dazai.

"Flirt with the girl closest to you" Atsushi stated,smiling innocently.

"Hey there beautiful~" Dazai flirted with-

CHUUYA?!

"Bastard!" Chuuya shouted,his voice filled with annoyance.

"I'm not a girl!" Chuuya continued kicking Dazai,but Dazai easily dodged.

"Oh really now~?" Dazai asked,teasing nudging Chuuya's shoulder.

"I thought you were a girl cause you're so short~"Dazai continued to tease.While the two of them are bickering,you spun the bottle.

"YOU BASTAR-"

"Atsushi-kun" You stated,cutting of the orange-haired male as you see the results of where the bottle landed.

"E-eh?"

"I dare you to buy me 15 crepes a day for a week." Kyouka stated,thinking that its normal.

"W-what?But my money-"

"Drink up then,Pussy cat" Akutagawa stated,handing Atsushi a glass.

"Kunikida-senpai,please help me" Atsushi pleaded but the green-haired male just looked away.

"Eehhhhh.......Fine" Atsushi sighed,Kyōka's face lit up.Atsushi then spun the bottle.

It landed on......

"Kunikida~" Dazai teased,winking at the green-haired male.

"I dare you to show everybody your ideal girl~" Dazai dared,waving Kunikida's ideals(notebook).

"Wait,Wha-Where did you get that?!" Kunikida shouted, smacking Dazai's head.

"Itai!"

"Hmph" Kunikida huffed,sitting back down on the floor and chugging a glass of wine.He spun the bottle.

It landed on....

"BAHAHAHAH CHUUYA!" Dazai laughed,seeing the results.You smirked at Chuuya causing him to sweat a little.

"I dare you to act cute for the rest of the game" You dared,grinning evilly.

"W-WHAT?!"

"No?" You asked teasingly.

"Drink up then,Chuuya-san" Kyouka stated handing him a glass.

"Tch!No!I don't want that!*kawaii pose*"Chuuya stated,pouting his lips,trying to act cute.

All of you went silent....

"LAUGH GODDAMNIT"Chuuya frustratedly shouted and embarrassingly waddled his way back to his spot.Dazai spun the bottle.

"Kyouka-chan"Atsushi stated smiling.

"I dare you to take back my dare earlier!"Atsushi stated smiling victoriously. Kyouka pouted and spun the bottle.

It landed on...Wait Wha-

It landed you

Chuuya grinned evilly and you sweated nervously.

'Shoot' you thought to yourself.

Dazai whispered something to Chuuya.Chuuya smirked....

CHUUYA SMIRKED!

"Y/n~~~"Dazai smirked,you swallowed nervously.

"I dare you to steal one of Ranpo's snacks!"Chuuya dared and all of then agreed.

Wut

"Do I really have to?" You pouted and did your 'puppy eyes' causing them to look away from you.

-At Ranpo's house(?) bought to you by Dazai's bandages-

The six of them walked you to Ranpo's house.You knew you have to escape so you thought of a master plan.

"LOOK! A VERY NICE TREE FOR SUICIDE!" You shouted pointing at nowhere.

"WHAT?!WHERE?" Dazai asked,looking over to wherever you pointed.You sprinted like your life depends on it and Chuuya chased you.

"Hey! Get back here!"

You were running very fast when you felt a sudden force stop you.

You realized that Chuuya was using his ability on you so you started to squirm.

"Noooooooo!" You shouted while your magically floating towards the others.