Chapter 50 - Hydra Four

Start from the beginning

In a similar fashion, other Avengers took on their evil twin, separating them from the rest of the group. As Thor was back New Asgard, Peter and I continued fighting Hammer together. Many of the remaining Avengers not helping defeat the Hydra Four focused their efforts instead on the remaining agents who were becoming quite troublesome with their incessant shooting.

"You can't win against me, your powers and endurance are no match to mine," Hammer boasted as he sent an electric wave straight at me, which I was unable to dodge in time and had to endure the full force of the shock.

"(Y/N)!" Peter cried out, rushing to my side.

The intense pain subsided and I sat up, clinging to his arm, "I'm fine."

I could tell that he wasn't convinced, but he helped me to my feet and asked, "hey, (Y/N), you know how I said that that hammer seems to be a battery of sorts? Well, what's one thing that doesn't mix well with electricity?"

Realization hit me, "it was raining for most of the day, there has to be some pretty large sized puddles. Care to take this fight outside?"

"Sounds wonderful," Peter replied, swinging up in to the rafters.

"Hey, dad, want to do us a favor and blow a nice hole in the roof?" I asked over the comms as I teleported up on top the roof and began surveying the area for a suitable body of water.

Hammer took the bait and followed us outside, nearly knocking me off of the roof with a swing of his hammer. Noticing a ditch on the side of the warehouse, I jumped onto Hammer, trying to use the force of my body to knock him off of the roof and into the ditch. Peter realized what I was doing as I lunged and he wrapped webs around Hammer's torso as well, swinging to the ground to help pull him down.

The plan succeeded and Hammer and I ended up in the ditch, splashing water over Peter and myself. He had activated his hammer as we fell in attempt to start a counter attack but instead just succeeded in causing the water to become electrified. Peter quickly used his webs to pull me off of Hammer as I couldn't move with the electricity surging through my body as well, causing sparks to ripple through his body too.

Hammer couldn't move, forced to endure the full force of the electricity in his hammer until his heart stopped. Once he stopped convulsing, I asked, "(A/I), is he dead?"

"I am reading no vital signs, (Y/N)," s/he replied and I let out a breath.

"Let's never do that again, deal?" I panted, wincing at how sore my body still was after the electrocution.

"Agreed," Peter nodded, staring at Hammer's corpse. Finally he tore his eyes away, "we should go back inside before anyone starts worrying about us."

Inside the battle was still raging on. Most of the Hydra agents had fled or were killed and Bowman had already been eliminated. As we walked in, Steve was using his shield to break apart Militant's, causing the metal to break into large chunks. Knowing that he had it covered, the only logical person for us to help out was my dad, who was trying every trick up his sleeve against Tactical Force.

"Peter, I'm going to blast him into that wall, do you want to use your taser webs on him?" I planned, already rushing into action.

He muttered a response, which I assumed to be a snarky one as I unleashed a wave of power towards Tactical Force, throwing him back. Peter held up his end of the bargain, causing Tactical Force's suit to malfunction. I removed his face plate and looked up at him, "you wanna apologize to my dad for trying to be a cheap version of him, Tactical Force?"

"I actually don't like that name, you can call me Karl," he replied, flashing me a smile that was creepily reminiscent to Tony's. Then he moved his mouth a little and bit down, breaking a cyanide capsule as he spluttered, "hail Hydra."

"They have really got to get an updated catchphrase," I complained, moving away from Karl's body and going to Tony's side.

"Guess I have to thank you for the assist this time, (Y/N)," he nodded at me, placing his hand on my shoulder.

I rolled my eyes, "oh please, you would be lost without me, admit it."

He laughed lightly, "that I would be."

-

(A/N): Fun time's taking down the Hydra Four with your family! I had an idea for a new Peter fanfic that I was flirting with today and I may start that one once this one is completely although I don't really have much time to write anymore so it may not be posted for a while! Also, I have an interview to direct a play that I wanted to do in high school tomorrow, but I'm a first year so I don't know if I'll get it but hey, I might as well try! Hope you enjoyed!