part eight- "pillow fights and reunions"

JOHNNYS POV

i take the drunken kenzie into my car and buckle her in.

"nooo i can do it myselffff." she slurs and i laugh getting into the drivers seat.

"wanna know something johnny boy?" she asks "mhm" i answer

"for some reason i get weird butterflies in my stomach whenever i look at you." she says and my eyes widen. she may be drunk but do you think she really means that?

"it's weird like i thought i was gonna come to this school and hate everything about it. but i don't. and for one reason. and one reason only. that reason is you. you definitely are the reason i want to be a better person mr orlando. i may even luhhhh you." she giggles hiccuping in between every few words.

i don't say anything after that and kenzie drifts off into a soft sleep as i pull into my house.

i carefully take her out and carry her inside the house, up the stairs, and into her room.

i place her onto her bed and plant a soft kiss onto the top of her head. this causes her to
stir a little bit and i go to sneak out the door before she wakes up.

before i can i hear a soft "john" and i turn around to see kenzie teaching for me.

"come sleep with me i don't want to be alone." she whispers have asleep.

i nod and kick off my shoes then without hesitation crawl into bed next to her.

she lays her head on my chest and i run my fingers through her hair and softly massage her back and within no time she's softly snoring on my chest.

the next morning

i wake up with kenzie still laying on my chest burying her head into the crook of my neck. i slip my arm out from behind her back and pick her head up laying it on the pillow.

i crawl out of the bed and tip toe out the door without waking her.

KENZIES POV

i feel my weight shift as loneliness takes over my body. i slightly open my eyes to see johnny creep out of my room.

i then check the time to see it says 9:06 am and i smile softly going back to sleep.

after sleeping for a few more hours i slowly trudge downstairs and make myself coffee.

"hey kenzo! let's watch today's episode of the bachelor!" i hear lauren say walking down the stairs stealing my coffee

"hey! that's mine!" i yell at her which makes her laugh into the cup causing black liquid to fly everywhere.

"whatever. so are we watching bachelor orrr?" she asks "yeah duh"

halfway through the episode johnny comes downstairs.

"hey losers! what are we doing today?!" he asks

"nothing with you" lauren yells at him "wow rude." he sobs holding his hand over his heart

"please i'm so bored!" he asks again and lauren shakes her head.

"kenzie! tell her she has to hangout with me." johnny whined and i shake my head and wiggle my finger mouth and big fat no.

"oh really?" he smirks getting a mischievous look on his face. then he picks up a pillow and slams it into me. i screech and hold up my hands protecting my face.

i grab the pillow sitting next to me and hit him back and soon enough it turns into a full blown pillow fight.

we were so busy nearly knocking each others teeth out that we didn't notice the doorbell ring and lauren get up to answer it.

in the distance i hear a small "what the fuck" and this causes me and john to stop our pillow fight to see what lauren was screaming at.

john was sitting on top of me with a pillow over his head and i was turning my head to look at the door and see what all the fuss what about.

johnny just drops the pillow on the floor and stares straight in front of him.

"n-nadia? what the hell are you doing he" he manages to say and my eyes meet a red head girl who goes by the name of nadia.

"johnny! omg hi!!!" she squeals and runs into his arms making him fall over on the couch.

JOHNNYS POV

i was shocked. completely and utterly shocked.

the second i saw the girl standing there. the girl i once loved so much. all the memories of our past life together came flooding back and i felt disgusted and uncomfortable all over again.

flashback

"hey nadia it's johnny again you haven't answered any of my calls or texts and it was supposed to be a surprise but i'm outside your house! if there was one person i want to spend my bday with its you" i say into the phone as i knock on my girlfriends door.

it was my birthday and i had made a special day trip to LA just to spend time with my girlfriend on my special day.

when she doesn't answer the door i reach above the frame and grab the spare key.

i unlock the door and step inside nadia's apartment. i was greeted by the smell of apples and cinnamon burning my nose as i contently smile. i love that smell. it reminded me of nadia.

i drop my bags at the door and walk up the four stairs down the small hall and come face to face with the door to her room.

i twist the door knob and creak over the door about to yell surprise when my eyes met a sight i never wanted to see. ever.

there tangled up in the red sheets lays my best friend conner on top of my girlfriend nadia.

i stand there in shock or a few seconds and before my eyes meet nadia's.

a tear rolls down my cheek and she quickly shoved conner off of her.

i sprint out of the room, back down the stairs, and grab my bags exiting the house.

i sprint as fast as i can hoping to get away from the half naked girl chasing after me.

end of flashback

after that day i never visited her in LA ever again and i haven't seen her since. now she thinks she can just show up and my door and pretend like everything is fine.

she's got some nerve.

sofie speaks
i've legit got no motivation to write this book uggg :((((
but tomorrow is my birthday ehhehehehe

vote and comment to give me motivation pwetty pwease! ✊🏻✊🏻✊🏻✊🏻✊🏻