10. Prepare

Ashli Indeeuh Stuart✴️

I fixed my dress as Kd stared at me.
"Here we go"I breathed out staring at the door of my mother's house."You want me to come with you?"Kd asked.

"Nah,but if you hear me screaming,she beating my ass"I chuckled.He only nodded and I got out the car heading into my mother's house since I had the keys.

"Malachi?!is that you?!"I hear her yell from the kitchen making me chuckle."Didn't I tell you take out the tr-Oh hey Ash,what brings you here"She smiled coming out the kitchen hugging me.

"I-I um- just wanted to tell you something"I sighed sitting on the couch that was close to the door so I can have time to run if she tries to beat my fat ass.

"You know you can talk to me,What's in your mind?She asked patting my back sitting next to me.

"I know you would probably be mad at me,and I would accept that,because of all the shit I put you through"I said as she held my hand.

"Ashli,all of that's in the past,just tell me what's going on"She said."I'm pregnant"I said barely above a whisper.

"What?you have to speak up Sweetie"She said."I'm pregnant"I said.

She raised her hand making me flinch but she actually pulled me into a hug."I'm so happy for you"She sniffled and I noticed that she was crying.

"You're not mad?"I asked. "No,not really,but you're still young you'll come to your senses"She said hugging me again.

"How far along are you?"She asked playing with my hair."Three weeks"I responded. She smiled kissing my forehead.

"Who's the dad?it better not be that fool Kelldrick"She said seriously."what if it is?"I asked raising my brows.

"Ashli,you done fucked up-let me finish cook this food"She said getting up dusting off."Alright,see you around ma'."I said hugging her before leaving .

"What she say"Kd asked as soon as I entered the car."Well, she's not mad but she's happy"I responded watching the rude kids play outside.

"Aight then"He mumbled and I felt him staring at me."What?"I asked.He shook his head chuckling.

"Damn I'm gonna be a dad"He sighed starting up the car."Nigga are you crying?"I asked.

"No,it's just my allerg- mane' whatchu wanna eat?"

-

Sha'vonté✴️

"Alright,I'm done"I laughed finally catching my breath. I was making jokes about Mina and Ashli.

"Now when you get pregnant,I'ma make sure we do the same to you"Ashli said mugging me."I'm gonna have a baby when my nieces are one years old"I smiled .

"How you know we having girls?"Mina asked."ion know but I know"I said.

"Whatever,in a couple weeks you're probably gonna be pregnant."Ashli said rolling her eyes."why you said that?"I asked.

"Look at who's your boyfriend"Mina joined in."whatever,well hurry and help me decorate this place for my boyfriend then"I said getting off the couch.

"Mmcht, I need me a man now"Mina mumbled helping me."what you do need is to take your lil pregnant ass somewhere"Ashli said.

"You pregnant too"I bucked laughing."One day you and three arguing and the next day y'all fucking and sucking"I shook my head.

"That's not true"Mina defended."I'll believe when I see it"I said. "Ashli,can you get the table cloth for me?"I asked and she grabbed it giving it to me.

"Can you guys fix the other tables too?"I asked.

-

Kentrell💚🐍

I called Vonté for the 15th time,but she still hasn't answered.

"She got time to post pictures but can't call me back"I mumbled going back to the picture.

❤️13

❤️13.3K
S3nsi.molly: put a ribbon on my box cause this pussy gifted 😏😉

"I hope she not at no nigga house"I sighed trying to call her again. This time she answered.

"Girl shut the fuck up- What Kentrell?"She asked completely irritated."That's how we answer niggas now?and why you not answering my calls"I asked.

"Kentrell,I was busy"

"Doing what?"

"Another nigga!"I heard Mina dumbass yelled in the background.

"Let me find out that's what you doing so I can blow your back out"I mugged her.

"Bet you can't pull me"She smirked."I'm about to hang up"I mumbled.

"Yeah, please do,I'm busy"She said and I heard shuffling in the background.

"Where you at?"I asked."I'm..at my aunt Caresha's apartment"She said.

"Why everything blue in that bitch?"I asked reffering to the background.

"I don't know Kentrell,lemme call you back"

-

Sha'vonté🔭

"Alright-and we're done"I smiled looking around the place."Damn did I really do this"I mumbled.

"WE! Even when I could've been home eating 'good noodles everyday'."Ashli mugged me mocking Tay's words.

"Mmcht,you just ate thirty-minutes ago"I said."Exactly,that was the past"She said.

"I'm back"I heard what sounded like Jania."about time,I almost thought I needed to pull up on you"I said.

"Yes,yea,now can someone help me with these bottles?"She asked.

-

L

et's see how this party finna go down😏

I'm starting school on 2nd of September,so I might be inactive.

But my Instagram is :@syncee._