"Oh my God! When are you moving in?"

"Next weekend," I state proudly. I spent the morning secretly packing my a few valuables into boxes. I'm not entirely sure how I'll break it to my parents, who still refer to me as their little Hal-Hal.

"That's brilliant! Guess what?" And the subject switches back to her. Shocking.

Uh oh. "Erm... what?" I ask shortly. Please don't mention the wedding, please don't mention the wedding.

"This is a big responsibility," she confesses uncertainly and my stomach dips. "But I trust you, because we're best friends."

"What is it?" I snap, my curiosity getting the best of me.

"It's a rather long story." Which means she obviously has to tell it. "Harry and I were chatting last night, and he mentioned that we didn't need some extravagant wedding planner, even though I really wanted Sarah Haywood, because her designs are absolute perfection. But he would not give in, even though I cried some and begged him. Which is ridiculous, since he's loaded from all the One Direction stuff," Arabella whines bitterly. Oh no, poor baby, her life is so unbearable. She's marrying the man of my dreams, but it doesn't matter because she can't hire a famous wedding designer.

"Is there a point to this story?" I know I should be a bit more patient, but there's only a certain amount of wedding talk I can handle.

"Anyways, I was thinking about it and I realized 'Oh my goodness the solution is right under my nose'. Because who's a detail freak? Who's brilliant at designs and themes? Who's basically the most amazing person in the world when it comes to planning things?"

I sigh. "Sarah Haywood?"

"You, silly!" she exclaims, squealing excitedly. "I mean, you're a perfectionist, right? And my best friend, so I can obviously count on you to make the right decisions."

I tense up, shocked. "Wow. I'm, uh, honored, Ar, but I'm going to school really soon and I can't handle that kind of pressure." And it would kind of kill me to plan the day you say your vows with my true love.

"You can, I know it," she replies encouragingly. "And besides, we'll be paying you one hundred pounds a week. It's summer, anyways, so you'll be available all the time. And when you get back to school you'll only have to work on the weekends that you have time, if you'll drive in to London, which isn't that far from Oxford, anyways. Please, Hal?" she pleads.

She's serious. She is actually begging me to plan her wedding, even offering money. I don't know the first thing about planning a wedding, but I am a perfectionist, and detailed, and organized. I probably could design the most flawless, breathtaking wedding in history if I put my mind to it.

And then again, I could also design the most awful. If I'm the one pulling the strings, it could end up a complete disaster, and perhaps even put an end to Harabella once and for all.

Even though I know this entire idea is probably foolish, I grin deviously. "Deal."

-Arabella-

"Deal."

I smirk victoriously at the dark oak floor. "Thank you, thank you, thank you," I gush, choking my voice with false-joy. "Talk to you later love, bye."

Hallie is so easily convinced, it's almost boring. How gullible can she possibly be? As if I couldn't talk Harry into hiring Sarah. Please, I could do that in my sleep, but as it happens to come with a price, forget it.

Besides, Hal is talented. I spent years doing class projects with her, and she organized everything to the most minuscule detail, not to mention took full full responsibility for the entire thing. If I have faith in anyone to make my wedding a success, it's Hal. That's not the only reason I need her, though.