Chapter 2: 5 Years Later

It's been five years since Naruto was born. He loves his mother, and all of his friends, but their is one friend that confuses the boy a little. Her name is Satsuki Uchiha, little sister of Itachi Uchiha, and daughter of Fugaku, and Mikoto Uchiha. She is the same age as Naruto, that being five years old.

Whenever the two talk to each other, they blush, and stutter. Kushina, and Mikoto always giggle at their reactions together. Itachi is like an older brother, and taught both of them a jutsu. The jutsu that makes an Uchiha, an Uchiha, the Katon: Gokakyu no Jutsu. It's safe to say that they will get together after the Academy. Speaking of the Academy, the two just finished their first day.

Much to Kushina displeasure, Naruto, and Satsuki decided tag mixed, with hide and seek. How you must be wondering how that would work? It quite simple actually, you just hide into someone finds you, and when you get found, you bolt away until you get tagged. While Naruto is running away from Satsuki, he ran through the door to his father's office, breaking the door.

In the corner of the office, there is an outfit along with a weird shaped sword, and a bow and arrow in a display case.

Naruto was in aw, so much so that he couldn't hear his mother screaming from the kitchen, which is on the whole other side of the house

Naruto was in aw, so much so that he couldn't hear his mother screaming from the kitchen, which is on the whole other side of the house. Even though practically all of Konoha could hear the scream.

Naruto is looking in the reflection imagining wearing the outfit. He doesn't notice how his eyes have changed, until Kushina, and Satsuki gasp.

Kushina realizing that Naruto unlocked the Takagan. She quickly told Satsuki to leave, and that she could come by tomorrow. Kushina then says, "Naruto you have a dojutsu, or Eye Technique called the Takagan. It was also unlocked by your Tou-san, and his Tou-san before him. It is originally unlocked by your great grandfather. Along with your Dojutsu, a summoning contract for the Hawk Clan is also inherited to you from your Tou-san."

Naruto then asks, " What does the Takagan do? What's a summoning contract? Didn't you also tell me that Tou-san talked to frogs?"

Kushina answers, "The Takagan allows for you to have the eyesight of a hawk. It allowed for the user to see slight muscle spasms which allows one to predict movement, and to see very far away. A summoning contract is used so that you're allowed to summon an animal clan. Your Tou-san had two contracts, the Toad Clan, and the Hawk, or Taka Clan. I'll help you to train with your Takagan, and when you graduate from the Academy, I'll let you sign the Hawk Summoning Contact, and that is also when you're going to get that outfit, and those weapons. If you truly want to use the weapons I'll get you a standard bow, and a training version of that sword."

Naruto got even more excited. He wanted to be the strongest Hokage ever, and the strongest ninja ever. The  blonde wanted protect his precious  people. His mother, Satsuki, and all of his friends. He won't let any of them to be hurt, at least not if he could help it. So he do any sort of training he could, and never give up. So from that day on he trained with his mother to use his eyes, and the weapons.