Nicknames

Steve Rogers-
Steve is old fashioned, so he prefers to call you thins like 'honey', 'sweetheart', and 'darling'.
You usually call him 'honey' or 'Cap'.

Tony Stark-
Tony always calls you 'babe' or 'baby' and you do the same for him. But when he's being particularly arrogant you like to call him 'hot stuff.'

Bruce Banner-
Bruce usually calls you 'honey'
Since he's so sweet, you've taken to calling him 'sweetie'

Clint Barton-
Clint has a rather goofy personality, so his nicknames for you are quite goofy as well. He calls you 'babesy' most of the time. Other times it's 'Daisy' since it's your favorite flower.
You like to call him 'baby' or 'pumpkin.'

Thor Odinson-
He started calling you 'My lady' just to be formal, but he realized you found it cute so it stuck.
You like to call him 'my prince' or 'sweetheart'

Loki Laufeyson-
Loki often calls you his 'lovely lady' which makes you blush. Every now and then when he's in a really good mood he will call you 'kitten'
In return, you call him your 'handsome prince'

Bucky Barnes-
You call him 'Winter' or 'Buck' or 'babe'
He prefers to call you 'doll' or 'darling' which always makes you swoon.

Pietro Maximoff-
Clint once teased Pietro about you, calling him 'lover boy.' Ever since then, that's been the nickname you call him. Other than that, you usually call him something simple like 'baby.'
He usually calls you 'princess' or 'love'

Peter Parker-
Most of the time, Peter calls you 'honey' or 'honey pie' because he thinks you're really sweet.
You have taken to calling him your 'hero.' Sometimes you call him 'babe' as well

Peter Quill-
Peter is a huge flirt so the nicknames he uses most often for your are 'good lookin' or 'babe.'
You like to call him 'Captain' or 'hun'

Sam Wilson-
Same prefers simple names, so most of the time he calls you 'honey' or 'sweetheart'
Your nicknames for him include 'Romeo,' 'sweetness,' and 'honey.'