Crowned To Be The Squat Leader

Not to much out of the ordinary happened at the squat except for a couple incidences that a man might take note of. For starters there was a gutter punk looking kid named Teddy who had shot a cough syrup called Robutussin in his veins trying to get high. Teddy was kind of a heavy set guy who always had a real mean look in his eye, and was somewhat nasty towards the others in the squat. The night he shot the cough syrup in his veins he turned a pale shade of green freaking the other kids out. They led Teddy out of the squat by taking him for a walk then left him on his own. About a month went by, and there was no sign of Teddy, he was believed to be dead.

Then one sunny afternoon he greeted the others once again, while marching down Decatur street. He told them of how he nearly died the night he shot the cough syrup in his veins. For him it was a real eye opener. The way all the other kids left him for dead caused him to straighten up his act, go clean, and get out of the gutter. The other kids were quite impressed, and even took notice to his smile which he never had before.

Then there was Pontus Pilot a gutter punk out of Hollywood. He was known as a tough guy that practiced martial arts, and idolized Glenn Danzig, a vocal artist, and founder of a couple of known bands. Everybody knew not to mess with Pilot.

One night a new guy that went by the name Satan, showed up to the mansion, which was the part of the squat Pilot stayed in. They got to drinking together which led to a bit of a tussle. Long story short Satan got the better end of Pontus Pilot by raping his ass. Word of Pontus Pilots demise spread quick amongst all the street kids. They quickly came to his aid, and escorted Satan out of New Orleans for good.

There was a ton of partying going on in the squat. Kids had showed up from every neck of the woods. They traveled from the north, south, east, and west, to settle down in a couple abandoned buildings located in New Orleans. Buildings opened by two simple minded street kids looking for a place to rest their bones.

"Hay Stan, your not gonna believe what all went down my night away from you." "I met a sweet little Phillie that took a liking to me so I walked her home, and met her dad." "According to what one of her friends had told me, he may have ended up murdering the girl for associating with a guy like me." "I'm concerned for this poor little damsel, what do you say we take a walk over to where I left her last bringing your gun with us?" Luke said devastated that the news of the girl might just be true.

"No problem, we'll put the fear of God in the guy, if he did kill her we'll go ahead, and put a cap in him, then run." "How's that sound?" Stanley says happy to be able to help Luke out.

Together the two walked to where Luke had last seen the girl with her dad. It was an old beat up puke green house located right in the middle of a section of New Orleans known as Elysian Fields. They approached the house, knocked at the door, and out came the girls dad.

"I'm here to see your daughter, and make sure she's o.k." "A friend of hers says she's been missing, and you might know where she's at." Luke said, while Stanley stood back a short distance ready to shoot the guy if needed.

"She can't come out right now she's busy doing school work." "I'll tell her you stopped by." The girls Dad says trying to make the conversation short. Then Stanley budded in, making his pistol visible.

"My friend here would like to tell her he stopped by himself, so could you please go get your daughter sir, before things get ugly."

There was a moment of silence that seemed to last forever. For a second Luke had thought this guy really did kill his daughter for associating with him. He was just about to give Stanley the go ahead to pull the trigger, and cap the guy, when she stuck her head out of her bedroom window to call Luke over to her.