"Are Wahi... Wo hamare class me Naina nhi hai, uska boyfriend... Itna handsome hai yaar, bilkul Salman Khan...",as this was the first day of Avantika, so she got confused that about whom her friends were talking, and someone from the group replied.

Avantika was still confused,"Naina.. kaun.."

As they entered from the backdoor and Naina was on a side of front bench, and due to some other students, they couldn't know that Naina was there and listening to their talks, while Naina turned all ears on the mention of Sameer and herself.

"Are wo... Jisne AJ blue suit pehna tha.. ti AJ hi aayi hai to nhi dekha hoga... Hamesha aage baithti hai, Suna hai topper bhi hai...",an other sound came to clear the question Avantika.

"Ah... Whatever... Hogi koi and uska boyfriend... Tumlog q itna excited ho... Just leave it and let's go to canteen..",she seemed not so interested in all this and dragged her friends for canteen.

Naina exhaled a relief sigh as never wanted to became a topic of discussion and never wanted someone to discuss Sameer too. But she smiled thinking about the special recognition Sameer ever gained due to his good looks, she smiled thinking about her self obsessed husband and his banters whenever she would tell him about these hot sighs and gasps for him. She was in her thinking land when Divya came and dragged her to the canteen.

Telling her to grab a seat, Divya went to order and standing beside the entrance, she was looking for a seat, coz most of the seats were already acquired. Her wait seemed to end as a group of boys went outside just then and she moved for the empty table.

Suddenly Avantika scowled loudly,"ouch... Kya kar rhi hai Shikha... Pagal ho gyi hai kya...", She mentioned her other friend who poked her elbow in her ribs.

Shikha hold her ears quickly and replied," are ye whi hai Naina... Abhi class me jiske bare me baat kar rahe the... Dekh udhar blue suit me...", She pointed on a side table and with a least interested expressions she looked at that side. But as soon as her eyes fell on her the half eaten sandwich slipped from her hand and with a deep look in her she asked to her friends,"are you sure tumlog isi ki baat kar rahe the... I mean iski and iske boyfriend ki..."

"Haa yaar.... AJ bhi subah dekha tha... Wo Roz aata hai car me ise drop karne...", someone from her group answered her and asked,"Lekin tujhe kya hua...Abhi to bilkul interested nhi thi... Aur ab... Muh to band kar..."

Fortunately or unfortunately these all talks were reaching to naina's ears. She knew that they were discussing about her and Sameer earlier in class and now also they were the topic of discussion. This was making her a little uncomfortable and annoyed. But remained silent as asking directly was not in her nature and she thought them like any other girl gushing over Sameer. Though this was also very much annoying for her but she knew that there was no space left for insecurity or jealousy between her and Sameer. Till then Divya came with coffee and sandwiches and she smiled thinking to let go of all thar discussion. But suddenly some more talks reached to her ears and she got very restless and annoyed.

"Are ye to Naina Maheshwari hai...", Avantika told her friends and she gasped wondering that was the time of revelation came.

"Naina Maheshwari hi to hai...",a sound reached making her perplexed.

"Are mera matlab hai Naina Maheshwari... Maheshwari textiles ke owner Sameer Maheshwari ki wife.. iska boyfriend kaise ho Sakta hai...", Avantika said in a not so low tone.

"Kya Matlab tera... I mean are you sure...",of course it was not a small thing to believe so easily.

"Haa yaar... Abhi to new year party me dekha tha ise... Aur fr uttarayan me bhi Sharma aunty ke wha... Tab thodi different lag Rahi thi... I mean thodi stylish... New year par to iski dress kafi achi thi... Isiliye mujhe yaad bhi hai..."Avantika being a narrator telling all the things to her friends and they all were listening with open mouth. Naina closed her eyes in mortification as the moment, she was dreading for, came so uninvited. "Iska husband hai Sameer Maheshwari... Suna hai love marriage hui hai... Kafi complicated Rahi hai inki love story... Ummm... wo kya kahte hai bachpan ka pyar tha... ",Avantika added further and her deep information puzzled her some more.