Part 11

Naina got surprised when she saw Vishakha mom and Rohan at airport... Suddenly she realised something and take her dupatta in her head... As soon as they come nearer she bends to touch Vishakha's feet...
She was a bit scared.. "So...sorry maa... Mera.... Mera matlab hai Mummy ji... Wo...wo jate time sari rakhne ka Dhyan hi nhi rha to suit hi...." She stammered almost inaudibly...

Vishakha thoda chauk kar sameer ki taraf dekhti hai.. sameer use eyes se Shant rehne ka Ishara karta hai... She understands and keep her hand in naina's head...," Hamesha khush raho beta... Aur ye kya sari aur suit... Maine kha tha naa ki tum meri bahu nhi beti ho... Tumhara jo Dil chahe pehen sakti ho... Bhut pyari lag rhi ho... Aur ye to btao tumne kya mujhe filmi Jaisi SaaS samajh ke Rakha hai jo itna ghabra gyi..." She said very lovingly while careressing her head and cupped her face...

Naina smiles and got a bit relaxed..

"Hello Bhabhi... "Rohan gives his hand to naina.... Naina holds his hand after thinking for some seconds and was very hesitant to hold firmly.... She just touch his hand for a second and pulled back... Rohan got a shock coz he was very friendly to her at the time of wedding when he actually met her first time... But now her hesitant gesture was confusing him....

Sameer, who was observing her very keenly, can very well understand her every inner turmoil.... Somewhere he always knew that this moment will definitely come, so was very much ready to handle all her worries...

They all finally headed towards home... In the car Vishakha, sameer and Rohan were indulge in some general chat... But Naina choose to keep silent... Although Rohan pulled her in some conversation but she excused very carefully....

Rohan: kya baat hai dear Bhabhi, ap itni chup q hai... Lagta hai sameer ne Goa me apko shopping nhi karayi.. tabhi gussa hai... He said in a teasing tone...

While Naina was deep lost in thoughts, suddenly this question made her confused," nhi nhi Rohan bhaiya ye ap kya kh rhe hai... Sameer ne mujhe bhut shopping karayi hai... Aur ap sabke liye bhi bhut shopping ki hai maine... Sachhi.... Mai bilkul gussa nhi hu..."

Rohan: are bhabhi, ap to serious ho gyi... Don't worry Mai to sirf majak KR rha tha...  Ap itni chup thi naa isiliye...

Naina: wo. Bas Mai thoda tired ho gyi thi na isiliye...
Rohan gives a understanding smile and nodded a yes...
Soon they reach Maheshwari mansion... Vishakha entered first and Rohan followed her... Sameer was about to go but he realised that Naina was still standing near car fidgeting her dupatta on her fingers continuously... Sameer uski taraf jata h...

Saaameeeer..... She gasped and stammered in between...

"Shhhshh... Don't worry, Mai hu naa..." He keep his one hand one her face and then tuck a loose hair strand behind her ears...," Ab chale... ghabrao mat... Kuch nhi hoga, trust me....
Naina nodded a yes and headed towards her home... It was a feeling like first day of their marriage when she first entered as a bride... She was remembering all the teases and Masti of their friends when she was about to do "Grahpravesh"... Today she had same feelings as anxiety and happiness....both... She was scared but confident of his sameer's love now just like the first-day...

Sameer goes directly to his room to get freshen up... Rohan too follows him as he wanted to talk to him... Naina too was about to go but vishakha use rok leti hai..

Vishakha: are Naina, kha ja ri ho... Aao naa mere pass baitho... Mujhe tumse bhut sari baate karni hai...

Naina: ji Mummy ji... Bs sari change karke Abhi aayi...

Vishakha: kya... Fr se sari... Abhi to maine kha tha naa... Ki tum aise hi bhut khubsoorat LG ri ho... Aise hi baitho...

Naina: pr maa...ummm Mera matlab hai Mummy ji..