Part 36

A delicious smell of spicy pav bhaji, mixed with samose and bread pakoda was swimming in the air. For the last days of January, weather was pretty on hotter side. A heady smell of coffee and different kind of perfumes gushed over, as a new group of girls entered in the canteen giggling and swaying perfectly on a soundless rhythm but loud enough to made all the boys missed some beats. These girls were a new addition to college infact in her class, migrated from some other college and got a mid year admission due to their big names and soon aquired all the attention of boys coz of their peppy fashion sense. And today it seemed more special as a new face, name Avantika, gleaming among them but prettier or one could say looking hotter than others thanks to her extra short skirt and off-shoulder top. The canteen experienced a loud hoot along with some whispers and gasps with her entry. Naina smiled seeing Divya making a face and scrunching her nose and kept her hand on her shoulder to give a silent assurance. Divya looked at her and made a sad face, though she could understand her dilemma but a smile also took place seeing her cute face.

It was last week of January and the new session after exams had been started almost one and a half months back. After Manali, she was concentrating on her studies, along with her other responsibilities of being a Maheshwari bahu. Life had became more busy as two marriages were due on next month one of Munna and Reva and second of Preeti and Shubham. She had to help Preeti in shopping and had to shop for herself too. And sameer was helping with some preparations for Munna, his shopping and some other things. On new year and uttarayan the couple had to attend number of parties in his business circle. Sometimes it got tough but with his hand in hands everything got easier. He never let the beautiful smile of her face faded. With a mere thought of him, her lips curved into a soft smile.

"Ha.. haa has le... Agar Sameer yha hota, aur ise ghur rha hota to puchhti...", Divya said and she smiled understandably coz she was the only one who knew her secret love feelings for Sahil and could very well understand her dilemma of Sahil gaping at Avantika.

Naina smiled wide on her sulking and squeezed her hands to support and said with a nod,"Mai samajhti hu Divya... Lekin tu bhi to meri nhi sunti... Kab se Kah rahi hu ki Sahil ko bta de Apne Dil ki baat, Lekin tu... Ab jab use pta hi nhi ki tu use itna pyar Karti hai to uski galti kya hai..."

Divya sulked some more,"acha tu bta.. agar sameer hota uski jagah to kya tujhe gussa nhi aata..."

All the images of Sameer approached by Kamya in school and his dating, ok fake dating with Sunaina in college came floating before her eyes. But now she could easily smile recalling all those moments and she grinned," Sameer, Aisa kuch bhi nhi karega, Bharosa hai mujhe... Anyways tu meri chhod aur apni soch... Ek Baar Sahil ko bta to Sahi..."

"Lekin kaise...",making a pout Divya lowered her head on table.

Suddenly Naina looked at the watch and stood up to attend the class, dragging her along,"wo sab Baad me sochenge... Abhi to chal class me...." And sulking at her best she followed her half heartedly.

After two more lectures the students got a happy break as the professor, of next class, was in a meeting. Students started to roaming around chit chatting, some went to canteen and some headed towards library. Naina too wanted to go to library, but Divya hold her hands. Seeing her on the verge of tears she too sat silently and softly asked her again to propose Sahil. They were having a discussion and Divya calmed down a little and somehow got convince to tell her heart out to Sahil. Naina sighed a relief as finally succeeded to calm her and also convince her. Divya cheered up finally and said,"acha sun, Mai fresh hokar aati hu, fr coffee pine chalenge aur plan bhi karenge kuch acha sa... Tu Ruk, mai Abhi aayi..."

Naina wanted to say that she had to go to library but Divya was in no mood to listen and left immediately and now she was waiting for her.

"Kya hai yaar, subah se tum log ye kiski baate kar Rahi ho... Akhir kaun hai ye Mr handsome...",a little annoyed and loud voice fell in naina's ears and with this the new girl's gang entered in the class.

Samaina marriage effects (Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें