Night 1

It was 11:50 I was heading back to Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. It was my first night shift. When I entered I could hardly see because the lights were off unlike earlier and was more erie. "Hi there" "AHHHHH!" "Oh it's you." The manager stepped out of the shadows "sorry I scared you" "it's ok." I said.

"Hope you get settled in all right, I will see you tommarow. "Cya." The manager walked out the front door and I was here alone. As I walked down the narrow hallway to the office I had this creepy feeling that someone was watching me. I went inside the office and sat down in the chair. "ok here we go" in the office was a cupcake with creepy looking eyes and a tablet for switching camers plus a flashlight.

And then I got a phonecall but I could not see the phone and then I hear a voice. "Hello?" Helloooo?" Hm? Who is this guy? "Uhh I wanted to record a message for you to get settled on your first night." Oh ok. "There is this greeting thing I have to read, it's a legal thing ya know. Welcome to freddy fazbears pizza a magical place for kids and grown ups alike where fantasy and fun come to life." Cheesy but ok. "Fazbear entertainment will not be responsible for injury or dismemberment." Wait what? "That might sound bad I know but there is really nothing to worry about. The animatronnic characters here do get a bit quirky at night." Quirky? "But do I blame them? No, if I had to sing those same stupid songs for 20 years and I never got a bath I would be a bit irreable at night too so lets respect them ok?" Oh I gotcha

"Be aware the characters do tend to wander a bit. Something about thier servos locking up or something I don't know." Wait wander? "Um if they happen to see you after hours they problably wont recongnize you as a person they'll think that your a metal endoskeleton without its costume on. Since that is against the rules here at Freddy Fazbears pizza they will probalbly try to.......... forcefully stuff you inside a freddy fazbear suit." This guy must be messing with me these are just innocent animatronics. I muted the call. I started too feel really sleepy.........

I woke up at about 3:23. Checked the stage camera and noticed something very strange.... is it just me or is there only 2 animatronics on stage? I swore there were 3 the bear, the chicken and the........ rabbit. Was the guy telling the truth? No I said to myself. I checked the other cameras when my heart stopped.

I saw the rabbit.

Standing in the backstage area. Staring directly at the camera. "But how......."

Suddenly static appered on screen. "What is going on?" Then I noticed that the doors were not normal doors. They were metal. Then i heard footsteps, I looked out to the hallway but it was too dark so I pulled out my flashlight. There standing right in front of me was the giant purple rabbit looking down at me........ i rushed back into the office.

"Of course!" Is said "the doors!" I pushed the big red button and the door shot down. "This can't be happening." I opened up my camera and looked at the hallway he was still there! Then it turned six O clock. I saw the rabbit walk back up to stage and back into his normal position.

I had done it........ then i rushed out the door and into my car.