The Interview

I woke up at 12:00 in the morning. Oh no! I was going to be late for my job interview! I got dressed and took dads car.

My interview started at 12:15 and I got there at 12:30. I opened the door leading to the entrance and was greeted by an old man which I supposed was the manager. "Sorry I am late!" "It is perfectly fine with me" said the old man. He seemed nice. During the interview they seemed very interested with me.

After, the old man gave me a tour of the place. "This is the show stage and the dining area." I had my eyes hooked onto the 3 animatronic characters on the stage putting on a show for the kids. They looked a bit erie, but the kids seemed to enjoy them. The characters were a bear which I saw in the job list, a rabbit and a duck. "The character's names are Bonnie the bunny, chica the chicken and our main attraction Freddy Fazbear."

"Chica the chicken?" I asked "It looks like a duck." "She gets that alot" said the old man. I looked down at the pizza it was lazely put together and cheese fell of it, classic pizza. The old man took me down this narrow hallway into a small room. "This is where you will be working." It was small but the comfy chair made up for it. "Your first shift will be at 12:00 tonight."