part twelve

A sharp pain hit my neck when the alphas knife cut a line in my throat. A strip of warm liquid rolled down the side of my neck and onto the ground beneath me. A beta came running towards me carrying a pair of hand cuffs thick enough for a dragon in shifted form. 'Why is this happening to me?' I thought as the cuffs clanked onto my wrists. The alpha removed the knife from my neck and the beta picked me up by my arms. " your gonna pay for this! Believe you me, i will murder you when i get the chance!" I screamed as i was hauled to the car.

Three years later...

I tapped the soft carpeted floor of my cell, wondering when i would escape this place. Moans of agony and the whiz of knives flying through the air filled the room as jade, my best friend, was being tortured in the room next to my own. My pets were transfered from my home and brought to the jail to keep me company and to keep me from losing hope like they wanted jade to. Many of the prisoners here were taken for breeding perposes because the alpha wanted more children with high rank wolf or dragon blood. I of course was not one of them, although the alphas son, draco, has been staring at me alot. "Katrina daycloud?" A beta yelled from the end of the hall as he was followed by the alphas son. "Right here." I said as i stuck my hand out of the bars. The beta walked towards my cell.

" the alpha wanted you to mate with his son, for his own reasons that are classified." He said as i growled in rejection. "No! You can tell your 'Alpha' that i said no and thats-" i was cut off by the sound of claws tip tapping on the floor. A wolf the size of a dragon walked down the hall and to my cell. " no? Why not? You know my son likes you." The alpha said with a strong harsh voice. " be cause i hate him so NO!" I screamed at the top of my lungs and shifted. The alpha growled as i turned around and sat on the carpeting, turning my head up with my paws issuing them away. " alpha!" A strange beta yelled as he ran down the hall, " the truck is ready to transfer the prisoners sir." He said breathing heavily." Alright. Get jade and her out out of here." The alpha said, his voice full of anger. 'Do you wanna shift back please?' I thought as liana shifted me into a half wolf halfhuman thing. The betas grabbed large cuffs and clamped them on my arms and neck. They hauled me and jade into a long hallway that thad a door at the end and i turned my head to look at jade, her wings bolted to her back. My tail hit my legs hard as frustration overcame me. I kicked the beta behind me and all i got back was a solid slap across my face, my eyes filling with tears as i bit my lip to stop myself from yelping in pain.

Hey guys, i have been working super hard on  this chapter and i would just like to say thanks to b-nana13 for giving me the idea for this chapter and also thanks to all of you for almost fullfilling my goals. 2 more reads till i post new goals.

See you soon! ezwolf2600 out.