Stay Away From Her Otherwise...

Start from the beginning

Manik: Heyy guys.. So today you all are present here to bless my best friends for their  big day when they are gonna take the first step of their new life together.. And for that Thank You All.  And believe me m not here to make you guys bore (at which all chuckled) So coming to the point let me tell you why m here??? Well guys I know.. We all know that Marriage is the biggest step of a person's life. It's the time when he/she would be gonna step in a new phase where there will be No more I And You it will be Us and m really happy for my Both the Bride and Groom that they are gonna give their Pure Love a Name. And I know like anyone else it's a very new and big step for them too. And for this they should have all the love of their family and friends right.. And someone said me once (looking at Nandini) That Getting Married is A more big step for a girl than a guy and all that girl would want is her loved ones near her. And most importantly Her Parents bcoz without their blessings she would always feel incomplete..  So how can I see This beautiful Bride sad hmmm. So Miss Alia keep a smile on your face bcoz I have a surprise for you.. Look there Little One...

And Alia and everyone else looked the side where Manik point and saw a couple in fifties and Two boys following them. Seeing them Alia's eyes filled with tears.. She just ran to the man's arms and hugged him right while the lady smilingly caressed her hairs and the two boys smiled at her with tears in their eyes.. Breaking the hug Alia hugged the woman and then the boys who kissed her forehead wiping her tears.. Everyone present in the hall were smiling except one person who was having Some kind of Pain in her eyes and then she felt someone holding her hand in his grip he looked towards the person who was looking straight only and then smiled after looking at their Entwined Hands..

Here Dhruv too moved towards the family and touched Alia's parents feet and shook hands with Arya while just ignored Harshad who did the same.

Alia: Mom Dad Bhai you all here.. I really can't believe now too.. I.. I thought...

Arya: That we will not come.. Oh c'mon Alu is it possible even??

Alia nods her head in no nd hug him who reciprocated it and then his gaze fell on Nandini's face who was smiling looking at them and his expression turned into venom. Nandini noticed it and looked somewhere else while his gaze then fell on Her hand which was entwined with Manik's and again he looked at her with disguist in his eyes..

Soon after all the Milap now everyone were standing on the stage where Alia's eyes were reflecting pure Happiness and why not finally she had her family near her.. Soon both of them exchanged rings and Everyone Clapped for them..

Soon the bride and groom were asked to come on stage for a dance performance together as a soft romantic track was played..

PS: I Loved this song ✌

Soon all other couple as in Mukbhi and Cavya too joined them on the stage with some other guests too. Nandini was standing in a corner with a small smile on her face seeing everyone while Manik was just looking at her and was admiring her beautiful smile which was making her face glow more brightly and unknowingly to him a small smile appeared on his face too but his trance was broken by someone who placed his hand on his shoulder.. Feeling this he looked sideways to see Aryaman standing there.. He frowned and took a glance of Nandini then looked at him and both of them shook their hands..

Arya:(smiling) Hey Manik.. How are you..?

Manik:(in a not interested tone) Hi...

Arya:(sighed) Manik can I plz know what's the problem that we have this much ackward Silence in between us..

Manik:(in a matter of fact tome) Aryaman... Do I really need to tell you this??? No, I Mean are u seriously so dumb orrrr...

Arya: Manik listen I really don't know that what's the reason that we never moved along but atleast we can try..

Manik: I so wish Aryaman that u would have tried long years back then I think today we wouldn't have been standing here talking about this.... Now plz,, if u excuse me...

Saying this Manik was about to move when his steps halted listening Aryaman and he snapped his head in his direction...

Arya: Manik... Stay Away from Nandini.....

Manik:(sternly) Ex..cuse Mee Mr. Aryaman Khanna... Who Are You to Tell Me This????

Arya: Whatever Manik if not anyone just take this advise from me being Alia's brother.. Believe me She is Not that type of a girl who could be loved or pampered for a lifetime...

Manik:(getting angry) Listen... Aryaman I m saying Just Stay Away From her, Otherwise I'll really forget Who You are??? And trust me you would never like whatever I'll do...

Arya: Are you seriously serious Manik?? Am still warning you don't ever fall on her innocence you will regret.. Bcoz m still doing...

Manik: (straightly) Is It??? Then let it be. Bcoz you know what..... If by staying with HER I'll regret Naa... Then I Want To Regret Badly... Now plz...

Saying this Manik moved from there not before giving a stern glare to Aryaman while Aryaman was standing there with some different emotions in his eyes and spoke to himself...

Arya:(to himself) So this tym It's Manik Malhotra you are gonna ruin Nandini Murthy... But No I'll not let it happen and for that if I had to expose your real face Naa that too I'll do. I Promise...

And then he looked at Nandini who was still having that smile on her face unknown of  the Strom that soon is gonna come in her life....

And the screen freezed on their faces...

Here we go....

Finish...

I know short one but will be up with another one too by evening all depends on response..

So coming to the Update...

How was it??

No MaNan ❎😄

How was the song I loved it Thanks for the suggestion 💕

Aryaman and Manik's talk how was it 😄..

Manik's Increasing feelings for Nandini.💕..

A bit of Promo part is upcoming and believe me next chapter will be full of Spice..🤗🤗

Will be waiting for the response...

Thanks...

Avoid Mistakes..

Resemblance is purely a coincidence...

Diya 💝