Pilot

I have a younger sister that's 14. We were fine four years ago till my mother passed away. But my dad had the mother/father figure since then. It's always been the three of us since than.

It's the first day of 12th grade, and my mom and I had a little thing when it was the first day of school we would go to the mall to get an outfit for the first day of school. My dad took my hand and took me to her closest, we weren't allowed to go inside and touch her things till now.

I payed my eyes on this beautiful dress, that was green and white. I look my dad in the eyes and said "this one", he nodded

As soon as I walked in school everyone's eyes were glued to me. I was the freak who lost their mom, sadly.

In front of me passed Donna, the royal bitch of school. She always thought she was all that because she had designer. I just walked straight pass her while she talked to herself. And went straight for my bestfriends who were right behind her.

"hey there babe's"
"I missed you so much:("
"awwwwww"

They spoke all at once.

we were jut talking about summer and how everything was, till.....

"koper.."
"Hey"
"I heard about your mom, real bummer."
"Thanks"
*bell rang*
"I'll see you around, can't get kicked out of school this early, am I right"
he left with a little smirk

"soooo uhhh you NEED to explain" one of my bestfriends said to me walking off to go to our 1st period.

_____________________

me
Anthony
I was just wondering outside where the benches were at and I saw him sitting at my hiding spot.

"you stoled my hiding spot"
•he smiled at me and moved his backpack so I can sit next to him•

"Do you hang around here a lot?"

"Yeah, yeah I do, its a pretty good escape"
•I looked at him and smiled•

"You have a lot to get away from,huh ."
•he looked over at me•

"If only I could escape my Brain..."

"Do you ever just sit there and the words and thoughts are happening so fast in your mind that you just, you can't even understand them?"

"Not really"

"Oh, i wish I hadn't said that then"

"I thinks it's cool that you have so much going on in your head, your actually going through something, no one can say that"

"Can you?"
•i looked over at him•

"Rich white boy who's mom left for a tennis instructor, naw I'm just cliche"
•he shrugged his shoulders•

"Oh im sorr-"

"nothing has really change, our maid still puts food on the table-"

"Nobody's better off with a mom"

"im sorry, Abby"
•he said after putting his hands on mines•