Chapter 3

I was woken up to barking and growling. I got up and limped out of my old dog house. I saw a guy coming around with food. When he got to me he just rolled his eyes and walked to the next dog. I whimpered and laid down. "Aww look Miss. ' I don't want to fight' dog doesn't get any food."

This mean brute called Cujo snarled at me.

"Shut up and leave me alone." I snarled.

"Why should I princess?" He asked me snarling.

"Because I said to!" Growled a different voice. It was Fierce budding in.

Thank you Fierce. I was thankful he budded in.

"Yes sir, sorry sir." Cujo whimpered and ate the rest of his food. Fierce snarled and continued eating the rest of his food.

I was really hungry, it hurt so bad. They never feed me at all. How am I supose to survive with my stomache hating me? I closed my eyes and slept. How could I carry Fierce's pups with no food?

I heard dogs snarling and snapping. I didn't know what to do so I howled a howl of distress and confusion. Dogs fighting, clawing and snarling. The yelps and whimpers of dogs dying coming from that area. What to do, what to do! The smell of death all around me. I yelped a confusion as a dog lunges at my neck. The dog doesn't let go squeezing with all his might. I felt blood pouring out of my neck and my loss of air. I struggled to keep my eyes open and lost the battle. My eyes closed and things went dark.

My eyes flew open and I had trouble breathing. My lungs going in and out fast. My eyes watering and my legs stiffening. I didn't know what happened. I panted and was still trying to get my breath back. My heart racing inside my body. I yelped in distress.

"Calm down Monster." Fierce said looking at me.

"Oh sorry." I breathed out.

"What happened to you?" He asked.

"I had a nightmare." I said panting for breath.

"Oh try and get some rest Monster things will be ok." He said closing his eyes. I closed my eyes again and tried dreaming happy dreams. I ended up having no dream at all that night. Will things be ok?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys sorry it's long and that it's late. I am busy. So i hope you guys injoy and have a blast reading it. Tell me questions you have after reading this chapter i will love to hear from all of you. Byee.