Chapter 2

*Bakugou's p.o.v.*

A soft knock on the door woke me. I looked up then around realizing I had actually stayed at Deku's overnight. A soft snore on my shoulder made me look at my chest and slightly smile. Deku's fast asleep, his pacifier halfway out of his mouth. I slide out of bed and get dressed before leaving the room. Deku's mom is in the kitchen making breakfast. "Good morning, Katsuki. Is Izuku still asleep?" She asks flipping a pancake. "Yes, snoring too." She points to a plate with pancakes, eggs and bacon, indicating I should bring it to Deku. I pick it up, grab a cup of milk and walk back to Deku's room. I open the door and see him crying quietly. I hurry in and place the food next to him before pulling him to my chest. "Shhhh... I'm here." He only nods before taking deep breaths. "Good morning sleepy head." He giggles then starts eating. I go to his dresser and pull out clean underwear and socks and throw them back on the bed. "I'm gonna head to school okay? I'll see you there" I say walking out. He yells "Bye Kacchan!" As I leave.

*Deku's p.o.v.*

I get dressed and head to school, thinking about Kacchan the entire way there. Kacchan stayed with me over night and didn't yell once...what's gotten into him?
I get to the classroom and I peer in, seeing Kacchan, Uraraka, Iida and Mina. I walk in and sit down not paying attention to anything besides trying not to blush. Uraraka walls over to me and sits next to me.
"Hey Deku! How was your night?"
"....Deku?"
"Earth to Deku!"
She taps me on my shoulder, snapping me out of my distracted daze. "Ahh what hi!" I snap up and look at her.  She blushes and laughs before repeating her first question. "Oh, it was okay I guess. What about yours?"
She goes on to talk about her night but I can't pay attention. I have too much to worry about. Kacchan said he wouldn't tell anyone, but will he?

-lunch time-
Uraraka stays by my side as we head to lunch, still chatting even though I'm not paying attention. We all sit down and i notice red eyes looking at me. I blush and look down, trying to focus on eating. I feel him staring at me even though my back is turned. I quickly eat then hurry to the bathroom, noticing his quiet footsteps behind me. I stop at a mirror, looking down at the sink as I hear him walk in and close the door. "What's wrong Deku? This is the second day you've come running to the bathroom after lunch." "Why do you care for me when people aren't around but ignore me in school?" I turned around and asked. "I... I don't have to answer that, nerd." Kacchan blushes and turns away. "Please, Kacchan. I just want to know. I won't tell anyone that you're really a big softie.." I half joke. I hear a growl and he pins me to the wall next to me. "DON'T ever call me that again, Deku! Just because I helped take care of you while you were sick doesn't mean I actually care.  Or are you dumb enough and thought I did?" Kacchan looks into my eyes; I feel the tears starting to form. I push him off me and run home, locking my door.

*Bakugou's p.o.v.*

Great, now Deku thinks I don't care for him. I just... I don't know anymore. I'm always angry but seeing him makes me feel like everything's perfectly fine. I take a deep breath then head back to the cafeteria. Kirishima looks at me as I walk in and sit next to him. "What's up Bakubro?" "Shut up shitty hair." "Ouch, man what happened? Did Izuku reject you or something?" Kirishima says going back to eating. "The fuck you mean Deku rejected me?" "We all saw you leave with him yesterday dude. We figured something was up."
I growl and storm out before I set Kirishima's hair on fire. "Why do they think I like him? I don't like him at all... do I?" I think to myself as I walk out of the school. "Damn it all. I can't focus with Deku on my mind. Maybe I should go apologize? No, he probably won't listen to me." I start walking not paying attention until I look up realizing I'm at Deku's house. "Shit. Fine okay." I knock on the front door, accidentally pushing it open.