𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎

Start from the beginning

"Well, this is where we part ways. I hope to see you around, Aubrey." Beverly said kindly and Aubrey nodded her head.

"Yeah you too, Beverly." Aubrey replies before opening the door to the math class. The teacher looked at her as well as the other students.

"Ah, you must be the new student!" The teacher exclaimed and Aubrey nodded her head before closing the door behind her and taking a step forward.

"Class, this is Aubrey. Our new transfer student all the way from London." The teacher spoke and Aubrey felt awkward.

"Aubrey why don't you go take a seat beside Richie. Richie raise your hand." The teacher spoke and Aubrey looked up to see a boy with dark curly hair and giant glasses raising his hand. Aubrey shyly walked over to the empty seat beside him and sat her back down onto the floor.

"Why did you come on the last week of school?" Richie whispered to the blonde who just looked at him and shrugged her shoulders.

"My mom made me." Aubrey quietly answered.

"Well that's fucking retarded." Richie answered and Aubrey chuckled at the boy and nodded in agreement.

"Yeah. It is." Aubrey answered with a small smile. Next she had science and sat in between two boys by the name of Eddie and Bill who just so happened to be friends with Richie. Then she had lunch.

She sat down at a table with a tray of food that looked very distasteful. She slightly pushed the tray away and instead pulled out her book and started to read.

"Aubrey! I've been looking for you!" Came a familiar voice. Aubrey looked up to see Beverly walking toward her with a smile. She sat down in front of the blonde causing the girl to close her book and look at her.

"Aren't you going to eat?" Beverly asked nodding her head toward the girl's tray of food.

"Yeah...no. That looks poisoned." Aubrey commented glancing at the food before looking at the girl once more. The sun was hidden between the trees and the little amount of light that was shining through was hitting Beverly's face making her freckles pop out, and causing her hair to stand out.

"Aubrey, you okay? You're staring." Beverly spoke and Aubrey blinked and looked down at her book as she felt a slight blush run it's way up to her cheeks.

"Y-yeah." Aubrey stuttered before clearing her throat. "I'm fine, I just zoned out."

"Okay." The two girls sat there and conversed before going to their next class which they happened to have together. They sat beside each other and Aubrey couldn't help but send glances at the redhead. Aubrey found her...attractive. She didn't know why, but when she looked at the redhead her breath was taken away.

Beverly looked at the blonde and chuckled.

"What?" Beverly asked with a smile and Aubrey's face turned red from embarrassment. She had been caught staring, Beverly probably thought that she was some weirdo now.

"N-nothing." Aubrey answered and sent her the best smile she could muster. She looked down at her desk and closed her eyes as she mentally scolded herself. Aubrey went through the rest of the day and found out that she had her third and last class with Beverly.

She walked to her locker as the bell rang and gathered her things. She closed her locker as she swung her backpack over shoulders. She was about to start walking when Beverly called out for her. She turned to look at the girl and waited for her to catch up before they started walking away.

"What are you doing today?" Beverly curiously asked and Aubrey shrugged her shoulders.

"I don't know, I might walk around and explore the town."Aubrey answered as she pushed open the school doors and walked over to her bike where her sister was waiting for her, her bike beside her.