Part 5 : He's the Boss

Start from the beginning

My head suddenly feels too heavy for my neck and I have trouble holding it up.

JJ's voice snaps me out of the trance I'm in.

"Sanem... Iyi musin. OK?"

"JJ..." I rub my forehead and breathe in.

"I need some air."

"Are you ready to leave? Can Bey is sorting out cars to his house. Looks like power is out around the city."

I turn towards the doors and JJ follows holding one of them open for me. The rain is loud and the breeze blows some on my face but it's just what I need.

The moon is very bright but gets covered by the thundery clouds that surround it.

Metin appears by my side again and I know it's because Can has sent him.

"Can is bringing the car round. He says if you wait by the wall here and he'll see you. I'll be in the car behind with Umut."

I can't think anymore so I just nod.

JJ is here and I can hear Deren is close by bossing people around.

A cars headlight grow closer and before I know it I'm in the front seat of Cans truck and he's leaning over me sliding the seatbelt across my chest. He has his sunglasses on again. He stares at me for longer than is necessary as the metal clip finds the gap and clicks in.

"All comfy?"

My dry mouth can't answer.

Then he pulls away and we are heading up out of the city. He's driving and looks very serious. I try not to look at him but watching his hands on the wheel, manoeuvring this huge truck down some of the small side streets is pretty hot. He glances, at me every now and then. I shift in the seat and I'm conscious of my dress falling open. My bare leg is completely visible from the very top of my thigh down now that I'm sitting. He sees it.

Out of the window, the roads are becoming  clearer of city traffic. The night-time view of Istanbul is a sight to behold and even though the weather should be making me nervous, here in Cans presence I don't feel as scared as I normally do. I feel safe and cosy next to this big man in his big truck. The rain is still falling and I feel warm and happy inside.

I smile and lean my head back on to the headrest.

"So Beautiful."

He says it so low and soft that I almost wonder whether I imagined hearing him say it?

He leans forward and puts on some gentle love song and watching his fine fingers move is the last thing I remember.

CANS POV.

When I pull into my  garage, I know that everything is ready. My staff are the best. The car doors are opened but I shake my head at the offer of help.

I un- clip her seat belt quietly and move it out the way making sure it doesn't touch her bare shoulder. I intend to lick my way around that collarbone soon.

In the close confines of the car her scent is stronger, and I had to open my side window. All I wanted to do was pull her smooth tanned legs up into my lap so I could caress her from her ankle up. If JJ hadn't been in the back, I would have suggested it. Next time!

JJ is already out of the car. I need to get to her first, so I sprint around the bonnet.

"Hey, you go in the house. I've got her."

He yawns and obeys my instruction.

She's like a feather in my arms. Soft and warm. She snuggles into my chest and winds her arms up to hang off my neck like a little tree koala. Her fingers move back and forth over the same spot at the back of my neck, just brushing the hairs at my nape. I get goosebumps.

The glass front of the house shows the soft glow of candlelight. I carry her through the garden and around the pool/patio area into the back doors and into the large kitchen. There is hot chocolate and coffee ready and I can hear the other car doors closing.

I head up the stairs to my room. My double king-size bed is turned down. The black cotton sheets are freshly laundered.

I lay my sleeping beauty down and as her head touches the pillow she stretches and sighs deliciously. Her eyes are still shut. She wriggles and frowns.

Her fingers find the side zip of her dress and she pulls it down, peeling the red fabric off and over her breasts to reveal a red lace see through strapless Basque.

I know I should stop her, but I don't...I can't.

My eyes are changing again, and I take off my glasses and lean over her.

My teeth ache, needing some relief. My throat is raspy, and I swallow to lubricate it.

It's not enough.

She continues, lifting her hips.

I see her waist, her flat stomach, and then lower... The Basque ends and a tiny pair of matching pants that barely cover anything at the front... are all I can see.

She kicks her legs to free herself of the last restraints of the tight dress. Her red shoes drop off the end and she sighs. 

As I cover her over with the sheet her heavy eyes open and she squints up at me.

"You're my new boss?"

I blow out air.

"YES I AM."