An Average Day At Work

You sighed softly, standing behind the cash register of the supermarket. You played with your hair, completely bored. The store was quiet and with few customers. You looked out the window to see some strange person walking by. They stopped for a moment and looked around very confused. The two of you locked eyes for a moment, their eyes were a very vibrant purple. Then the strange person looked around some more before wandering into the store.

"Welcome. Let me know if I can help you with anything." You said when he walked in. The person walked up to you. You instantly noticed a disgusting smell. "What may I help you with?"

"Where am I?"

"Are you from out of town or something?"

"Yeah, you could say that." He looked around the store. "So where am I?"

"You're in East Valley. Why? Did you not check a map when passing through?"

The man sighed and rubbed his head. He seemed to mutter something along the lines of "having to ask a worm for help."

"What was that?"

"You. Do you know about this city?" The person asked.

"Yeah, grew up here. Do you need a guide or something? You can pay for those." You answered.

The man sighed. "I don't have many cens on me."

"You mean, cents? Like 50 cents?" You said giving him a weird look.

He reached into his pocket and pulled out a few strange coins and held them out to show you. "Not that many cens."

"Sir, I've never seen this before. No one is going to accept this as cash."

His smile seemed to grow dark with frustration. With a twitching eye, he said "You're coming with me." The man began reaching over the counter and grabbed you, you tried to pull back but failed to do so.

"Hey stop that! You can't do that!" The few people in the store turned and began freaking out. A couple ran over and tried to pull him off of you. The man easily threw them off with such great force for his small, feminine figure. Whoever he was, he easily whisked you over the counter, threw you over his shoulder, and bolted out the door.