Chapter 19

Bella's pov

So last night I woke up screaming and then Jacob looked at the bed and saw blood and I knew right then I had lost the baby but I didn't car because I was raped to get me pregnant in the first place so right now I'm getting ready for my wedding Emily is doing my make up and Sue is doing my hair and Kim is getting my dress and shoes ready and then when both Emily and Sue was done I stood up and walked over to Kim and she help me put my dress and shoe on.

Once I was ready with my make up and my hair done and my dress and shoes on I went and made sure Melissa and Malcolm was ready and then I made my way out to the area I was getting married in and when I got there I was met by my dad Charlie and then Melissa and Malcolm walked down the isle first and then me and my dad did and once I got to the bottom I was met with Jacob.

I told my kids to sit down beside Bree and Bradley and once they did me and Jacob walked up to old Quil and when we got there he said the wedding he said all the stuff to introduce the marriage and then he said do you Jacob take thee Bella to be you wife to love and to hold in sick and in health for better and for poorer till death do you part and Jacob looked at me and he said I do and he put my ring on my finger.

Old Quil looked to me and he said the same thing only my name and Jacob's the other way round do you Bella take thee Jacob to be you wife to love and to hold in sick and in health for better and for poorer till death do you part and I said I do and then I put Jacob's ring on his finger and then old Quil said I now pronounce you husband and wife you may kiss the bride and so Jacob kissed me and then everyone clapped.

We then made our way back down the isle together with Melissa and Malcolm and the pack and my dad Joshua and my dad Charlie and his wife Sue and my brothers Bradley and Seth and my sisters Bree and Leah and then after everyone went to an after party and we had fun it lasted about 5 hours and then everyone went home even me, Jacob, Melissa and Malcolm all went home.

Once we got home I said ok Mel and Mal its late go to bed please and so they said ok mommy and went to bed and then me and Jacob went up to our room and had a got laugh trying to get undressed and when we did we spent the whole night having sex and then a few weeks after I found out I was pregnant again and this time it was Jacob's and I was so happy and then when I told him he was so happy to be getting kids of his own that he lifted me up and spun me around and then I shouted upstairs and I said kids come down here a minute and once they were down.

I said come into the living room and so once they came into the living me and Jacob were sitting on the couch and I said ok kids sit down me and your dad need to tell you something and then both Melissa and Malcolm sat down and Mel said mommy what's wrong and I said well you both are going to have another brother or sister and then both Melissa and Malcolm jumped up and said really mommy and daddy and both me and Jacob said yes really and then both Melissa and Malcolm ran over to me and Jake and hugged us both and said we can't wait and I said neither can me or your dad.

Did you like it. Review and comment