🐶 4 🐶

One Month Later

After that day, I started going over to Yejin's house every day after school. We would study, talk, listen to music, do makeovers, watch horror movies, the list goes on. Sometimes Sanha would join in on movies and subtly put his arm around my shoulder in a flirtatious way, which I didn't mind at all.

Even some days at school Sanha would walk me to my classes just to give me a tight hug before leaving with a smile back to his class. It was your typical high school crush type of thing you see in the movies.

This has been going on for a month and I'm pretty sure Sanha is going to ask me out soon which makes me so excited. He's really sweet and has this aura about him, it makes me feel so calm.

After getting ready for school at home, and being sure my hair was curled nicely, I set off to the school early like Sanha and I had been doing recently.

However when I reached the school, it was empty. "No big deal he's probably running late." I whispered to myself seeing as this wasn't the first time he had been late. I walked into the school and waited in the cafeteria where we usually hung out in the morning.

From behind me, I heard the cafeteria door open. When I turned around though, no one was there but the doors were closing. Okay... I thought to myself as I faced forward again and there stood tall was Donghyuck.

I let out a strong sigh. "Look I really can't afford to have gray hairs from you stressing me out. I'm waiting for someone." I said standing up to leave. "Sit down, Ara." he said sounding serious. I'm not sure what changed in me but, with an attitude, I sat back down and crossed my arms waiting to hear what ever he had to say.

Instead of saying anything, he instead grabbed my hand, which sent a tingle to my finger tips. Questioningly, I looked at him to try and figure out what he was doing. He raised the sleeve of my uniform jacket and saw the scars left on my arm that he made. He slowly leaned forward and placed a gentle kiss on them before looking me in the eyes with his eyes as green as ever. "I hope it heals quickly." he said and my heart skipped a beat.

"I think you're my mate, Ara."

"N-No, I'm not." I said and turned to walk away but Donghyuck grabbed me. "Hey, don't deny it. I know you felt it too. Look, you're not exactly what I had in mind when I thought of having a mate but I know it's you." He said. "And how do you know that?" I asked. "Because your eyes are green too."

"And I know because I can hear the way your heart rate picks up when I come near you, and how your breathing changes when I touch you, and especially how as soon as I looked you in the eyes your scent was something intoxicating." He said pulling me closer to him.

"Ara?" a voice said from behind me. I quickly turned around at the sound of it. "Sanha..." I said but he ran out of the cafeteria. "Leave me alone." I choked out, pushing Donghyuck away, but it was as if my body was screaming at me to stay by his side.

"Ara please..." Haechan said in a heart broken tone. And I froze. I was literally stuck, like his words had a major effect on me or something.

I could tell he wasn't really in pain and that he was bs-ing me, still, I couldn't breathe and it was impossible to move. Haechan made his way to me and wrapped his arm around my shoulder. "Heh, you listen to what I say like some type of pathetic omega." he said disdainfully.

My heart dropped and I stood with my heart in my stomach. Oh my god, I found my mate...and he's an asshole. I thought. "Get the hell off of me." I said looking down in pure rage. "Why should I? You're mine now, not his." he said nonchalantly. "Grow up! You have a girlfriend and I have no interest in you! I would much rather die then have you in my life at all!" I said running out of the cafeteria to try and find Sanha.