19] The Deal

Y/n's p.o.v

It was an offer I couldn't refuse. If Fairy Tail won The Grand Magic Games we got to have Sting and Rogue as the guild's butlers, but if Sabertooth won, I have to be Sting's personal sex slave. Since Fairy Tail will obviously win I had made my decision.

"I will take that offer." I said. Natsu looked at me with wide eyes. "Y/n, you can't! You're just a little kid!" Natsu yelled. "Natsu, I'm only like 11 minutes younger than you." I sweat drop. Yes, that big pink haired fool is my twin. He is super protective of me and doesn't let anyone touch me or have feelings for me.

Sting stands up and sticks his hand out for me to shake. I stand up as well and shake his hand. "No take backs." Sting smirks. "You guys should go get fitted for suits because that's what you'll be wearing once we win the games." I smirk right back. Natsu grabs me and pushes me back to our side of the arena. Then he smacked me on the head. "Owwww!" I yelled. "Why would you agree to something like that?!" Natsu screams. "Relax, it's not like we're going to lose." I roll my eyes.

*time skip*

We've lost. Now Sting has me as his personal little sex doll. A tear rolls down my cheek as I realize that I had so foolishly offered my body to someone I barely knew. I'm not going to lie, I do like Sting but I didn't want my first time to be like this. I wipe my tear as Sting approaches me. "A deals and deal sweetie." He says. I nod. He hands me a paper and pen. I tilt my head.

"I need your consent in written form so you don't try to get out of our deal." Sting laughs. I nod and take the paper and pen. I sign my name and give them back to him. His hand that was once behind his back comes into view. Something is in his hands. My eyes widen. It's a collar. Sting makes his way behind me and clips in around my neck. There is a little bell and a charm that says 'Property of Sting Eucliffe.'
Natsu runs over to me and Sting and runs into my arms. "Y/n why did you agree to that you dumbass!" He yelled. I felt something wet on my shoulder. Natsu was crying. "I-I'm sorry." I stuttered. I came back to reality and hugged him back. "Trust me if she doesn't want to do anything I won't make her. At least not in the first round." Sting chuckled. Natsu growled. "Shut the fuck up you bastard!" Natsu shouted. "Y/n let's go I don't have all day." Sting sighed. I nodded. "Goodbye Natsu." I say. Sting takes my arm and drags me to the exit.

Time Skip

Once we had gotten to Sting's mansion he wanted to pounce on me. I mean, as soon as I walked through the door he grabbed my collar and pulled it down. Then he started giving me dark purple hickeys. He acted as if I was going anywhere. I had given myself to him in physical form. Now we were going up another level. A more romantic level.

There was a huge grand piano in the main foyer and apparently Sting had an amazing idea to fuck me right on that very piano. I was currently wearing a maid outfit. Sting made me put it on at some point during the train ride. People were starring at me. Elderly people were looking at me with envy in their eyes. Anyways, he picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist as he placed me down on the huge surface of the piano. I laid back and he careful dragged me so that my hips could meet his lips. He then lifted up my hips and pulled down my lace black panties. Once they were off, he didn't hesitate to smash his lips on the my clit.
My eyes rolled to the back of my head and my heart pounded. I covered my mouth so I wouldn't be to loud but Sting thought otherwise.
"Don't you dare put that hand over your mouth. I wanna hear your pretty moans babygirl." He said between licks.
I moved my hands down to his head and gripped his hair in my hands. I pushed his face in further which only led to his tongue going deeper. "Nyahh~" I moaned out. He then started rubbing my clit. My tongue stuck out in pure ecstasy. "Oh! I'm cumming~." I yelled. Sting gave one lick to my clit and I was over the edge. My toes curled and I came in his mouth.

He swallowed it as he stood up. Sting unbuckled his belt and unzipped his pants. Turns out he wasn't wearing underwear so his big, girthy, thick, cock stood tall and proud.
"Are you ready baby?" Sting asked.
"Oh fuck yessss Daddy. Please put your cock in me." I begged.
"If that's what you want babygirl."
Sting took his length and penetrated me with it. It stretched me so good. Then Sting started thrusting. Hitting all my spots perfectly. It was my first time but it oddly enough didn't hurt. I could tell he was being gentle but if him being gave me this much pleasure I could only imagine what pleasure rough sex would bring.  Sting thrusted once more and I bit my lip.
"Sting, please I need more." I whined.
"Whatever you say Princess." Sting responded. He pace picked up and his thrusts got harder. It had only been a few minutes but I knew i was gonna burst at any given point.

"Oh baby. Your so tight I might cum right now." Sting spoke in a deep voice.
His pace only got faster. It was way too hot to handle. "Oh god Sting I'm cumming!" I screamed.

"Oh shit baby me too! Do it cum for me!" Sting yelled.
And just like that I came in his cock. Right after that he pulled out and he came on my belly.

"That was amazing."

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

This was late sorry kids.

Word count: 1049🥺

Gabby out 🤡