Break From Tour (pt.1) NEW

"Dude my car still smells like weed!" I roll my eyes and roll down the window as we fly down the highway.

Alice kept complaining about the smell in her car, that was completely nonexistent, from about 2 weeks ago.

"Alice I swear I don't smell anything," I say blankly.

She huffs and rolls the windows up, "You know how I get paranoid and stuff!"

I start to laugh, "You need to loosen up!" We drive in silence for a few minutes, listening to whatever song comes on the radio.

Alice's face lights up, "WHITE SHIRT NOW RED MY BLOODY NOSE!" I laugh and start to dramatically dance to the beat.

Alice is a huge fan of Bil. Of course I am too it's just... she's kinda my girlfriend. The hugest secret in the world, Billie Eilish is in love with a nobody. We met through our dance studio, and have kinda been dating for years now. It's all kind of hard for me to believe. I guess we never really told anyone, because Billie never came out before she got big.

"Thanks for the ride Alice!" I wave goodbye to her as she drives away from my driveway.

As I make my way up the steps to my very small apartment, I get a call from Finneas.

I sigh and answer, "Yes Finneas, Pepper is Fine I-"

"No y/n, it's Billie," he says frantically.

My heart drops down to my stomach as I stand at my door, keys still in the lock, "What's wrong? Did she break another bone?"

He sounded frantic, and stressed. "No it's just all the paps and the tour and everything. She's breaking down and I'm not sure she can handle much more. She was supposed to be at meet and greet about 30 minutes ago but she can't stop crying."

I finally unlock my door and head into my apartment, setting my bag down and heading into the living room. "Have her FaceTime me, I'm home." I say.

As Finneas hangs up the phone, I pull my laptop onto my lap, sitting on my white couch. I know I'm probably super young to have my own apartment, but my parents are super rich and are always away on whatever it is they do anymore. They bought me this place, and pay the rent and shit.

The FaceTime call pops up, Bil <3 is calling...

I quickly answer the call to see a very upset, stressed Billie on the other end. My heart breaks into two at the sight of her. She isn't even dressed in her show outfit. She is wearing a green tank top, her hair up in a messy bun. She is sitting with her knees up to her chest, her eyes red and puffy from crying.

"Hey Mamas, what's wrong?" I ask.

She starts to get emotional, burying her face in her knees, "I c-can't do the s-show today and my f-fans are going to be so mad."

She starts to quietly sob, as Maggie pulls her into a hug.

"Billie, look at me love." I say.

She slowly lifts her head up, peaking through her arms.

"Your fans will always support whatever decision you make. You can take the night off, and come back and perform for them. You know they care about your mental health more than anything."

Maggie nods and rubs her shoulders, "See honey, I told you they would understand."

Billie shakes her head in frustration, "I don't think I can do any show anymore! I can't breathe."

She starts to cry again, leaning into her mother's chest. I start to lightly chew on a nail as I think, when is her last tour date in Europe?

I look at the screen, "Maggie, when is her last tour date In Europe?"

She scrunches her nose as she thinks, "I think we still have about a month left."

"Billie baby look at me," I say softly.

She pulls away from her mom, resting her chin on her knees as she looks at me with pleading eyes, "And I hate you're not here with me, I miss you y/n. It hurts."

I sigh and run my fingers through my hair, "Well I was thinking, you have another month in Europe, why not come home for a little bit, and then go back for the month of tour during the summer. I could come with you."

Her face lights up with excitement before Maggie says, "But Finneas also has a tour here in Europe. That's why we made them at the same time."

I tap my chin, "Can you go get Finneas for a second for me?"

Maggie nods and disappears for a moment. I stare into Billies eyes, as she stares back. I smile, "I missed that face."

She starts to smile back, sniffing a little, "ugh, I'm a mess babe, but I missed your face more."

Just then, Finneas pops up on the screen. "Hey! Did you need Billie for your show in Europe?" I ask.

He looks at me, a little confused, "Uhh no, but why?"

I press both my hands together, "Okay, hear me out. I'm thinking Billie comes home for the rest of the tour, and you finish Your Europe tour now. She can go during the summer to finish out."

He looks off screen to probably Maggie before saying slowly, "Uhhh, yea that sounds okay."

He looks over at Billie, "Are you sure you'll be okay staying home by yourself?"

I look up from my phone and say quickly, "She can stay with me, I don't want her to stay home by herself."

"So she's not going back to LA, but to Florida with you?" Says Maggie off screen.

Billie looks over to her mom with pleading eyes, "Please mom? I need this."

She sighs, "Only if you go and see Dr.Thomas every two weeks while you're there."

Billie rolls her eye but nods, "Fine."

Maggie finally comes into the picture, taking Finneas's place. "When can I have her come?"

I stand up and run to the kitchen for a second, grabbing my calendar before yelling back, "She can come tomorrow, I get off of school at 2!"

I make my way back to the couch, looking at Billie, "Unless you need me to come and get you?"

She shakes her head no, "I'll have Claudia come with me."
     I was so devastated whenever I found out I wouldn't be able to come on tour with her this time. I knew something like this was going to happen. I thought Claudia would have been able to help her more, but I guess her anxiety has just gotten too bad.

"Okay well, I'll have to go and tell the crowd," says Finneas, fixing his mic on his side belt.

Billie shakes her head, wiping her face, "I'll go and tell them. It's the least I can do for my fans."

She looks at me, "I will see you tomorrow love."

I smile, "Be careful Bil, call me if you need me."

She weakly smiles, blowing me a kiss before ending the call. I slowly close the laptop, fully registering what's about to happen. Billies never been to my apartment before. Mostly because our relationship is completely under the radar. I do a mental face palm as I head into my room for the night, how am I going to keep this from Alice?

Part 2 coming soon 💛