16

•12:47pm

"Brian?" Jae questions before taking a sip of his hot chocolate, "wow. I'm calling you that from now on."

"Oh no, please don't," Younghyun whines, embarrassed, "I regret ever telling you."

"You've called me 'Chicken Little' for the past hour. I think we're even," Jae laughs, his cheeks flushing with embarrassment at the nickname.

"I'm sorry that you look like him," Younghyun chuckles along, "especially with your old glasses on."

"Okay okay, whatever. You sound like Wonpil. That stupid snake," the older teases, holding onto the hot chocolate cup with a soft grip, the warmth enveloping his fingers.

"Hey, rude. I am no way like him. He's too... pure and innocent," Younghyun throws back, scoffing at the idea of being like his other friend.

"So you're saying that you're not pure and innocent? Wow, never would have guessed," Jae sarcastically replies, hinting at some photos the younger had posted.

"Oh shut up, you old grandpa," Younghyun leans forward to hit Jae's shoulder.

"Ah, ow, that hurt," Jae whines, faking his pain.

"Oh sorry, do you want me to kiss it better?" Younghyun offers, a smirk on his face.

"Yes please," Jae practically jumps forward over the small table to shove his arm in the younger's face.

Young K places a small kiss on Jae's shoulder and gags, wiping his mouth. Jae just laughs and rolls his eyes. He could get used to this.

____

How was this?•