11

•3:30pm•

[(Jae.six.boi): kang_youngk: I'm doing well, talking to this really adorable guy named Jae. What are you doing now?]

Jae looks at his phone when the screen lights up. His eyelids droop a bit after he sees who messaged him. He wanted to respond badly, but he was just too tired.

Before he knows it, he's fast asleep on the recliner.

-

The guitarist wakes up with a painful ache in his neck and his shoulder. He stands up, sighing at the slight soreness in his arm. His phone sat on the coffee table in front of him, the screen dark.

He picks it up and checks the time, 5:45pm. He then notices the notifications from hours ago. A message from Younghyun and his mother asking if he had eaten today.

He obviously messaged his mom first, knowing that she probably had been worried since he hadn't answered in two hours. He told her he was fine and not to worry because Felix has come over and taken care of him.

Jae.six.boi
ah, sorry. fell asleep earlier.
but uwu, thank you
i'm not doing much now

Jae wasn't sure when the younger male would text him back but he was eager to talk to him. He wasn't completely sure why, but talking to him made him happy.

kang_youngk
No, it's okay! It's very understandable in your condition. I don't mind.

Jae.six.boi
okkk so how are u today?

kang_youngk
I'm pretty bored tbh, wbu? How's your arm?

Jae.six.boi
oof, boredom. that sucks.
i'm ok, a bit sore from the way I slept.
ya know, we should like- meet up this week.
not to sound creepy or anything.
i just enjoy hanging out with people in person than texting them.

kang_youngk
Are you asking me on a date?

Jae.six.boi
my confidence is up today so yes, a date

kang_youngk
Then sure, I'd be happy to go on a date with you. Should I pick you up? I'm guessing you don't have a car :/

Jae.six.boi
Oof, please. Thanks <3 my apartment building is Dong South Korea Bupyeong 6 apartments. You can wait by the front buildings.

kang_youngk
Okay, what day? I'm free tomorrow and the day after that.

Jae.six.boi
Tomorrow is fine. 12pm?

kang_youngk
Sounds gucciii <3

Jae.six.boi
0-0 i am: soft
byeeee

kang_youngk
Byeeeee

____

•How was this?•