5. Pound

"C--condoms," I suggested with a stutter. But he only just looked at me amusedly, like I'm some new kind of creature who had no idea how things are run on Earth.

"I'm a Vampire, Human." He said to me, "you're safe."

"But —"

"But?"

His erection was pressed against my torso, making it harder to think and speak coherently.

I gulped, "um, stds are no joke. So is pregnancy." He started laughing, "I'm only nineteen."

"Nineteen huh. I'm sterile, free of any kind of disease." He pressed his fingers tighter against the skin of my butt, "you should only be worried about your legs, after I'm done with you."

Crossing my arms around his neck, I  breathed deeply, contemplating my next words. "I'm only a virgin, and.  .  . I've heard it hurts a lot, and I might bleed, so can you like.  .  . --"

"Take it slow?" He raised an eyebrow before scoffing, "no."

I gulped for the umpteenth time that night, looking intently into his intimidating eyes. Swirls of gold and green hypnotised me, making me fall even harder into his spell.

I was screaming at myself inside my head that this was wrong. But the voice was tiny, amongst the many different voices urging me to go on.

This night seemed like a weird dream. Maybe it was.

"You already gave me a boner, I'm afraid it's too late to turn back now." He warned, his face fell a little in disappointment.

But I had already made up my mind to pull through with it. My arousal was killing me, and I wanted to feel him inside my bitter sweetness so bad.

So I shook my head, "no. I wanna do this."

"Good." And he's inside me before I knew it. He pounded harshly, that for a nano second, I almost fainted.

My face contoured into an ‘O’, due to the pain I felt. It was a little incredulous. I regretted my decision at that moment, and wanted him to stop.

But it was a little too late, he continued his harsh motion. Although, it was of lesser force, I still felt the pain.

So much so that I gripped onto his back, digging my fingers deep into his skin.

Soon the pain lessened, and a delicious feeling followed suit. This caused me to finally moan in pleasure, for it was like Heaven on Earth.

He noticed, and begun pounding harder again. Increasing his pace, making me bounce as he fucked me harder against the bathroom wall.

I felt so full, so free, so me. A dark me.

It was indeed bliss, as I lost my breath and started panting like a bitch in heat. Taking him in like a pro.

He was taut, and strong. Not every man can pull off fucking against the bathroom wall.

Much less like he does.

He was watching me, scanning my face and never straying from it. He was a sight to behold.

It triggered my orgasm to build up. I had never felt anything so g o o d in my entire life.

He gripped my butt cheeks harder, as he increased his pace. Then he released a smirk.

"You like that?"

"Yeah!"

"Want more?"

"Yes!"

"Tell me you like it."

"I.  .  . I. . . Like it! Oh!"

"How much?" His eyes never left mine, as mine never left his.

The feeling was so euphoric, that I had tears in my eyes. My hand gripped the back of his head, while the other held onto his shoulder tightly.

"Ve...ry mu...ch! Sh-oh my god!"

"You feel so good, human." He then switched his gaze and watched my breasts bounce. "You look so good."

I felt myself getting hotter, and the feeling was starting to ascend at an immense speed, leaving me with explicit moans rolling off of my tongue in nothing but sheer pleasure.

Then I exploded, my vaginal walls kept clenching and unclenching. I thought I was leaving the Earth, because I felt my eyes roll to the back of my head.

I arched my back, with a scream. I must have looked really possessed at the time, but I never regretted it.

The Vampire was right, I had never felt anything like that. Not even the head could top that.

I descended after a full minute, but he kept on thrusting into me.

"My turn," he said, before going faster. He closed his eyes. Soon after, I felt something warm inside of me as he released.

He furrowed his brows, letting out gruffly hums and opened his eyes to look into mine. He wanted to watch me watch him cum.

After he was done, he slipped out of me, and set me down.

After which he grabbed my chin and pressed his lips against mine briefly.

"Wash up," he told me. Before leaving me weakened and alone in the bathroom, with wobbly legs and a pulsating vagina.

It was done. I finally gave it away. My precious virginity, to someone who never valued it. For an indescribable feeling I would love to experience again.

And I had a feeling that this was just the beginning. I wondered what else he had in store for me.

–*–

Whoa. So that was um... That was awkward.

Hope you liked it.

There's more to cum. Stay posted people.

Vote, comment, etcetera etcetera...xx