"What are talking about?" Bayley asked him.

"It's like you are holding onto this so tightly because you know it isn't going to last." Finn told her.

"No, that's not-." Bayley tried to say.

"And I really did think that you were afraid of that guy, Bayley.. I thought you and I both believed he was the bad guy.. But deep down I think I knew from the way you looked at him that that wasn't true." Finn continued.

"Why are saying all of this." Bayley said with tears in her eyes.

"Because I thought all of this was over with, Bayley! I thought you learned your lesson! He murdered one of your closest friends! Liv looked up to you, Bayley.. And the man you danced with that night.. He took a gun and put a goddamn bullet in her head!" Finn yelled in frustration.

Bayley jumped back in fear, not knowing why Finn was so angry.

"Please, stop yelling at me." Bayley said.

"I thought you realized that he can't be trusted.. But these past few months.. Everything should have went back to normal. You and I should have been us again. But all you have done since that night is tell me how hurt you were by what he did. We sat on that couch nearly every night and you explained to me how you let him in and he betrayed you! And maybe that would have been okay if it was just a few nights but it wasn't! You haven't shut up about the guy in months! Not until you went to dinner the other night.." Finn said.

Bayley watched Finn in confusion as a tear fell from her eye.

"First you didn't want me to go to the dinner.. but you ask me to move in with you.. then the next morning you practically jump me on your bed.. And when I asked you about how the dinner went all you could tell me was that it was weird?" Finn asked.

Bayley felt an uneasiness in her stomach as Finn looked at her with anger in his eyes.

"After that we didn't talk about moving in together until last night and you want to move in today? I mean what's the rush, Bayley? Why are you in such a hurry to move in together?" Finn asked her.

Bayley looked at Finn from across the room in confusion.

"I want to move in together because I love you.. I thought we both wanted this?" Bayley asked.

Finn looked over at Bayley and couldn't even think straight.

"Maybe we need to take a break." Finn said suddenly.

"What? What does that mean?" Bayley asked him.

"I need some time to think about things." Finn told her.

"Are breaking up with me?" Bayley asked as tears continued to fall from her face.

"I just need some time to think, Bayley." Finn said as he walked passed her.

Everyone watched form the dining table as Finn stormed out the front door. Bayley walked out of her room and looked at her friends. Kenny ran over and wrapped his arms around Bayley, comforting her with a hug.

"It's okay. It's all gonna be okay." He assured her as she began to cry on his shoulder.

On the Southside, Buddy pulled up across the street from the bar and parked his car. After about an hour of waiting, a black SUV pulled up. He watched in confusion as Sasha got out of the car and walked into the bar. Suddenly, Buddy's phone rang.

"Murphy." Adam said over the phone.

"What's up?" Buddy asked.

"The boss wants you to come to the Mayor's ball tonight." Adam said.