↳ iv. WHITE HARBOR'S DIVINE

Start from the beginning

But the captain of many decades unemotional in his words yet tolerable in his commands—furrowed his darkened pepper brows. With an eye of brown as the other gazed over with a milky cloudiness—fixed upon the clouds hidden within the sun. A face worn with the elements of time fashioned vastly across the rows of crinkles upon his forehead and around his eyes.

Without pause, and precisely on time another screech erupted from the ominous clouds above once more. This time much louder than the last, echoing through the ears of the weary. But the captain merely playfully rolled the one eye in response, knowing of what was to unfold.

As the braavosi's seamen looked up to the sky then back to their commander for a second—an ear-splintering groan crackled across the frightened sailors. The once delightful welcome of blonde rays upon the deck was slowly covered by a darkness. A shadow of a massive creature formed on the elongated deck from the horizon.

The men hadn't much time to react before the beast of ole dove upon them vastly. Stringing down from the faint clouds. Wings as delicate as the stain glass upon the septum flattened horizontally along the ocean breeze. A head decked with bitty thorns of tan fitted at the tips with green fading to a light lime. Two large crests of yellow tan protrude on either side—grown far pass the three rows of yellow fins that sit upon its neck. A roar fiercer than the mightiest of lions—the body nearly bigger than the boats. The seamen hungered down with some even backing up towards their commander whom did nothing but grin.

And atop the mighty beast laid the famed divine of white harbor—a seventeen years grown. Her body delicately framed the curvature of the bronzed saddle. The dragon Windermere having grown three times the size he was 8 years prior. He halted down his speed match that of the galley as they twirled round back. Hovering just above the mast blanketed heavily with its sail. Windermere's massive tail whipped carelessly around nearly missing the top of it.

To which the captain huffed loudly, marching forward before taking a step upon the edge of his ship—raising his fist to the air, " Vyselyra you know better! Let's not go for a second time at destroying my ship!" He bellowed as his voice found her ears.

Vyselyra glanced over her shoulder with a small curve to her lips, " Come on now, Where's the fun in that for me?" She expressed rather nonsensical before hungering down once more to the saddle, taking the grips tighter against her palms.

Windermere grumbled madly with his mouth slightly agap; arching his back to form a U as he gleefully turned sharply—his wings beating against the breeze; mimicking the sound of the sails flapping loosely in the wind.

The captain only shook his head heavily, knowing exactly of what the princess desired and that was the cargo he held. This was not the first of dealing with the princess nor would it be his last, as he took a great liking to her little games. Although, Ones she had done since she were a mere child and her dragon 5 times less the size he were now. So now having a beast merely 5x the size of an elephant barreling towards them at a rate of speed wasn't exactly a friendly experience.

The man beaconed for the goods wrapped within a brown cloth to be quickly given to him before Vyselyra moved to make her round once more. The bundle sat secured upon the lookers outpost. As Vyselyra neared the bravoosi galley filled to the brim with men rolling once more, her eyes flickered eagerly to the captain's hand.

Even at that height, she knew exactly what it held. There her precious goods awaited. So with a subtle tap of her hand against the saddle, an eager Windermere dove; twisting his massive body to the curves of the wind. His wings taking a quick dip to the welcoming ocean. Just as the duo passed by, Vyselyra reached a lonely hand out; as the captain leaned back and with all his might, tossed the goods into the air.