↳ vii. INTO THE SERPENTS LAIR

_________________________

↳ vii . INTO THE SERPENTS LAIR
SEASON 1
EPISODE 8: THE LORDS OF THE TIDE
—HOUSE OF THE DRAGON—

HEAVY IS THE CROWN

KINGSLANDING

KINGSLANDING

|| THE BOAT DISEMBARKED FROM THE TARGARYEN'S PERCH UPON DRAGONSTONE A FORE-NIGHT BEFORE—yet to Vyselyra, the swaying felt as though it was dragging on more than it should. As grueling minutes turned into hours; the famed princess of Instigation, was becoming increasingly frustrated. Adding more salt to her wounds, Rhaenyra nor Naemera allowed for Windermere to come along. Both exclaiming what she had done 8 years ago was not in the least forgotten nor tolerated. Thus, her dragon was barred from ever returning to the pit.

So whilst her mother got to bask in the ambit sunlight and freedom of the open air; Vyselyra was grounded to the gathering room of the ship. At every passing glance, Vyselyra noted her father's sunken eyes set in her direction. Lord Desmond hadn't taken kindly to what she perceived of the crowned princess. He was in quite despair over her relentless feuding—fearing of what the consequences would be.

But atlas that arguably would have to wait, as a last resort to calm the flame, Desmond made his daughter recite Valyrian phrases of Queen Visenya's conquest—this having always been one of her favored past times. Well, after sword training that is. But she wasn't the only one whom took great pleasure in it, as did Jacaerys. Instead of going upon the Targaryen ship with his family, he preferred the peace of the Manderly ship; Jolly Salt.

It was in all facts as gorgeous as the history book's described or may-haps those such descriptions didn't do the Manderly ships enough justice. For in person, there wasn't a decent amount of words that could accurately convey the awe the prince felt. Atlas, such books Jacaerys found himself reading over and over in the wee hours of the night.