🌘

Wyld didn't actually mean for Daehyun to hurry up. He meant for Daehyun and Young J and their young lo- I mean relationship to grow if they both came. Sadly, it was only Daehyun that came.

'Welp mission failed' He thought as the tall male came. 

"Hey hyung! Sorry I was late, I got caught up with something." Daehyun said as he smiled at his red hair hyung.

"It's fine kiddo, no need to worry." He said as he tried to ruffle the yellownette hair. 

"....Why are you so tall!" Wyld whined and pouted.

"Not my fault you're short." Daehyun snickered while defending himself. 

"No, you're just tall."

"Have it you way." The younger didn't want to argue as he had a soft heart.

  "Come on let me ruffle your hair."

"Okay." He bent down to let the rednette ruffle his hair. But, only this time, Wyld ruffled it hard to the point Daehyun's hair looked like he came out of a storm. 

The older snorted trying to hide his laugh while pulling out his phone to take a picture. Daehyun's face looked like...▇▇▇▇▇▇. 

Yup I'll leave it to your imagination right there. 

Daehyun sneaked up to the rednette and picked him uo lifting hin by the the shoulder. It caught Wyld by surprise, shocked to utter a word.

"Revenge hyung~~" Daehyun said in triumph.

"Hey, put me down, this is utterly embarrassing!"

"Nah, let's annoy you more." 

The argument continues as people stare at them. Kids saying, "Woah, mommy! Look at them!" and other people judging. 

A cotton candy hair male in a stylish outfit passed the two friends. He stopped after a couple of steps, they were loud so he can still hear them. Smirking, he said, 

"I finally found you...my love." The cotton candy hair male said as he looked at Wyld. But, the curse forbids them from getting true love... 

Ohohoho it gets very very very interesting 👀 Stay tuned