6

a month skipped 

  Billie's POV 

one month passed and i was going to Que's house almost every night and came back in the morning. yeah, i kinda fucked up my sleep schedule but it's okay. fortunately, no one caught me. today i'm going to Zoe's house and after that at Que's house. of course i'm not gonna tell them that i'm going to Que's house. i'll tell them i'll go only to Zoe's house and i'm gonna "sleep at her house". i was getting ready when somebody knocked at my door. "yes, come in"i yelled. "hi bil" Finn said as he came in. "oh hi" i said while i was straightening my hair. "i heard you're going to Zoe" he said looking at me in the mirror. "yeah, i'm going to sleep at her tonight. you know, like a girls pijama party." i said trying to make it sound real. "yes, anyways, i'm going to get ready too, i'm going at Claudia's house tonight." he said smiling. "oh okay, tell her that i love her" i said. "i will, bye bil, have fun!" he said leaving the room. "thanks, same for you Finneas." i said with a smirk on my face. "thank you!"he yelled.  after 30 minutes i was ready so i grabbed my things and headed to Zoe's house. 

  i arrived at her house, i knocked at the door and she opened it almost instantly. "hi Billieeeeee" she said as she jumped in my arms, hugging me tight, as i did the same. "hi Zoeeeeee". we pulled from our long hug and went inside. "omg bil i missed you so much" she said smiling. "me too girl." i said smiling too. we sat there talking and laughing. i really missed her. i ckecked my phone and it was 7 pm. "omg i have to go, Zoe.." i said kinda sad. "oh, okay then." she said. i got up and grabbed my things, heading to the door. "bye Zoe, see you soon!"i said hugging her. "of course Billie, bye" she said and closed the door. i got in my car and headed to Que's house. i was kinda horny, so i hope he will give me what i want. 

  Que's POV

 i was sitting on the couch, scrolling trough instagram. i get a text from Billie that she's coming. i replied to her message and got up to clean a little bit. i did some spaghetti for dinner and waited for her. as i was watching the TV i heard a knock at the door. i got up and opened the door. it was Billie! "hi mamas"i said and gave her a peck on the lips. "hi daddy"she said seductively. her voice turned me on. we got in and she felt the smell of food. "mmm, you cooked? "she said licking her lips. "yes, come here." i said to her going to the kitchen. i put spaghetti in plates and put them on the table. we started eating and she said "mmmm they're so good". i smiled and continued eating. after we finished, i washed the dishes and went to Billie to cuddle with her. damn she was so hot. she was wearing some high waisted pants and a crop top. as we were kissing, i felt her hand on my dick. i knew what she wanted so i'm going to give it to her. i put her on my shoulder and went in the bedroom. i threw her on my bed and started to undress her and to undress myself and put a condom. i started to kiss her on the neck and sucking on her sweet spot, earning from her soft moans and leaving hickeys. i went down kissing her body and i got to her pussy. i stared eating her good, sliping my tongue inside of her. her moans got louder which made me hard. i put two fingers in her moving them in and out. "oh fuck daddy I'm gonna cum" i heard her mumbling. "cum for me mamas" . as i said she cummed instantly. i licked her clean and got up to kiss her. while i was kissing her, i put my dick in her without any warning, making her moan loud in our kiss. i started to thrust hard in her as i saw tears in her eyes. "OH MY G-GOD IT FEELS S-SO GOOOOOOD". i smirked and started thrusting harder and harder, hitting her g-spot. "DAMN DADDY I N-NEED TO C-CUM UH" "go ahead babygirl" she squirted all over my dick. soon after i cummed too. i got up to prepare a bath for us. she wanted to follow me but she screamed and fell back on the bed. "BABYY! i can't walk, it hurts!"she said with her eyes teary. i smirked and picked her up, putting her on the toilet while i was changing the sheets of the bed. i got back in the bathroom, stopped the water and put me and Billie in it. "i love you mamas" i whispered in her ear, kissing her cheek. "i love you too baby" she said smiling, turning to me to kiss me. we relaxed in the bath for some time and after we got out and dressed up. we got in bed and fell asleep in each others arms. i love her with my whole heart. im so grateful for her.

    in the morning...

  Finneas' POV

i was going home from Claudia's house and passed by Brandon's house. i looked closely in his garage and i saw Billie's car. i stopped in the front of his house and called Billie  like 5 times and she didn't responded. i got out from the car and knocked at the door, waiting for a response. i saw that nobody is answering so i knocked again.

 Que's POV

 I  was sleeping peacefully with Billie in my arms when i heard some knocks at the door. i checked the clock and it was 11 am. who can be? i got up trying not to wake up Billie. i went to the door to open it and i saw a mad Finneas stading in front of it.........

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

    so guys this is the chapter, that is a long one ( 1053 words).i hope you liked it! i love you guys so much. <3