nine

Jane's POV

The girls and I got up and put away all our weapons and accessories. It didn't matter if the boys could see them since they knew already.

It was a nice house. A little smaller but it still had a pool.

We were all very stressed with the pressure of Mr. Carter, of Trent, and being extra careful this time.

We all sat at the kitchen table and took apart a gun and reassembled it as quickly as we could. They told us to do it when we were under pressure and it became a habit.

"Jane can I talk to you?" Chase said as I stopped my timer.

He led me to the roof. It had a privacy fence and a small table in the middle. It was also covered in boho plants.

He turned to me. He fumbled over his words ran his hands through his hair nervously.

"You are just our body guards?" Chase finally got out.

I nodded.

"So your maid thing was fake?" He asked and I nodded.

"We're your feelings for me fake?" He said slowly.

"No Chase I really have feelings you," I said quickly and put my hands on the sides of his face.

"But my job says I can't. And I don't care," I said and he looked at my face.

He put one hand on top of mine, which was placed on his face. Then he pulled me closer to him and he went in for a kiss.

Our lips touched gently together but he pressed against me more and our lips actually connected. My hands had slid to his shoulders because he was so tall.

We started making out slowly but Chase was so impatient. He squeezed my thigh as a signal to jump so I did. My legs were wrapped around his waist and my arms around his neck. Our lips craving each other's.

He trailed his lips down my neck and started sucking.

"Mmmm no hickeys," I moaned. He sighed and brought his soft lips back to mine. He walked over to the table and set me down, my legs still around him.

He tugged at the hem of my shirt and slid a hand up to my ribs. I played with his hair and pulled it slightly. He moaned softly.

He pulled away breathless and panting. "Fuck I wish I could just..." he bit his lip and sighed.

I hopped off the table. He ran a hand through his hair and I wrapped my arms around his neck again.

"Just what?" I said and trailed my eyes down his body slowly.

Then I noticed it. I pushed my body against him to hide it if anyone walked out. I wrapped my arms around his waist then and started laughing.

"Jane this really isn't the time to laugh," he said and blushed.

"I'm sorry baby," I said in a childish voice.

I was about to reach down and palm him but he grabbed my hand.

"No more teasing unless you're actually gonna go though with it," he said looking into my soul.

I flicked my hand from his grasp and started to walk away with a smirk. He stopped me.

"You're gonna leave me like this?" He asked with a hint of disbelief in his eyes.

I shrugged. "Spies before guys," I said and laughed.

I walked inside and went into the empty bedroom. I closed the door and sighed.

Chase's POV

I felt what my body was doing to me. I felt what Jane was doing to me.

I wanted her so bad but I knew if we got caught I'd probably never get to see her again.

I pulled away from the kiss and bit my lip. "Fuck I wish I could just..." I said and looked at her lips.

"Just what?" She said in a seductive tone. She trailed her eyes down my body and noticed I was hard.

She just laughed and hugged me tightly.

"Jane this really isn't the time to laugh," I said and felt my face heat up.

"I'm sorry baby?" She said in a baby voice.

I saw her try to reach her hand down there and grabbed her wrist. Lust had filled in my eyes.

"No more teasing unless you're actually gonna go through with it," I said and looked into her eyes.

Her eyes were filled with lust too. I could tell she was turned on but she didn't want to show it.

She pulled her hand away from my grasp and started to walk away.

"You're gonna leave me like this?" I asked confused.

"Spies before guys," she said and shrugged.

I stood on the roof confused as hell. I tried to talk it down but that didn't work so I went into the bathroom.

A/n: y'all school is eating me up already

Also this story is doing better than I thot so thank youu