four

Jane's POV

I rushed in my shared bedroom and fucking spilled the tea. Carol confessed next about Jaden. And then Piper talked about how she kinda likes Payton.

"Ah shit here we go again," Carol sighed.

We all changed into our night clothes, which was shorts and a tshirt. We did our skin care and then went to bed. Was it wrong Chase was living in my dreams?

We all woke up at 7am and cleaned the house and acted like maids do until Trent came. He was with the other boys of summer in another safe house with some other protection.

"So how's it going?" He asked worried.

"Trent it's the second day we're good," Piper said and he nodded.

"No feelings?" He asked. We shook our heads no and he sighed out of relief.

"Good those boys can catch feelings in a heartbeat," he said. We all realized he was asking if the boys had caught feelings, not if we had.

We heard a door open and Chase walked out with Payton. "Trent bAbY" he yelled. Trent smiled and approached them.

"You guys doing good?" He asked.

"Yeah it's nice here," Payton said as Jaden, Anthony, and Noen came out of their bedrooms.

"Chase why do you have to  be so loud?" Jaden asked and then saw Trent. "Oh hey Trent."

"Hey, oh did you guys know this place has a pool?" Trent asked.

The boys looked up with wide eyes. Trent laughed and pointed to the hallway past our bedroom. "I didn't even notice that," Payton said and they walked outside.

"Holy shit!" Anthony yelled. We all went outside and watched them freak out over the pool. "Wait we don't have swim suits."

Chase ran up to me. "No running by the pool Chase," i said and he smiled. "Did you know this was here?" Chase asked. I nodded and looked at the water.

"Well I'm gonna go," Trent said and everyone said goodbye to him.

"Now that he's gone..." Chase said leaning closer to me. "You didn't tell us there was a pool here. And I think I'm mad at you for that." He smiled after saying that.

He took my hand and pulled me towards the pool. I realized what he was trying to do.

"Oh noooo. Chase stop. Please," I said trying to pull away from him. He only wrapped his arms around me and picked me up off the ground. He got to the edge of the pool and looked down at me clutching his arm.

"Chase please," i said.

"Nah," he responded and threw me in.

I felt the cold water soak me and I surfaced for air. "Chase! I can't believe you did that," I said looking up at him. He jumped in beside me and smirked.

I saw everyone jumping in and Jaden push in Carol. She laughed along with him and grabbed his shoulders to keep her afloat.

I realized we were in the 6ft section and I couldn't touch so I held onto Chase. He smirked and put his hands on my waist. I blushed and went under water to cool my face off.

I swam over to Piper and she gave me a smile. "I know you like him Jane," she said and I looked at the water. "And i like Payton... and Carol likes Jaden," she said.

"I know I know," I said and sighed. "Damn it I really like him," I said. She laughed with me, then her eyes widened and she hugged me.

"Dude I can see through your white shirt," she said and I gasped. I wasn't wearing a bra either. I thought I'd say hi to Trent and then get in the shower. No need to change before a shower, right?

I swam over to get out and then ran inside. It was cold when I got out so that didn't help. Piper swam to Carol and told her where I was going. I heard them laugh when I got to the door and I turned to flip them off.

I went into the bedroom and stripped. Then I walked into our bathroom and turned on the shower.

After shaving and conditioning my hair, I got out and redressed.

I walked out to the pool to find they all got out and were getting ready to go out. Payton told me. He was about to walk away when he turned around.

"So you guys are the maids that go everywhere with us?" He asked. I nodded even though it was such a dumb cover. "Is Piper single?" He asked quietly and quickly.

If I say yes, he'd make a move on her but I don't want to lie. And I know she wants him. "She is," I said and he smiled. He tried to stop smiling but he couldn't so he turned around and skipped back to his room.

"Oh Noen where are we going?" I asked him as he walked by in a soaked crop top. "To get bathing suits," he said and walked away.