💞 CHAPTER 1💞

Here Linu go with the first episode of " My Wedding planner became my Soulmate."

Note: Point out my grammatical mistakes

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

A cute boy in his early teen was crying, sitting near temple lake hiding his face in between his knees.

No-one is born perfect in this world, everyone is born with weakness. That's the reason, the Almighty have created someone for us, who is just paired for us only.

So that , if at any phase of life if one tumbles down, the other one forward his/her hand and says while pulling his/her soulmate up...

Whenever your foot will tumble down. I promise I'll be standing beside you ,to rise you again like sun shines after every, bearing could of dark rain.

You know when I met your dada ji at first, I was playing cricket with my friends, it was by turn to bat and you know on my first hit, your dada ji catched the ball.

I ask him to return the ball but he denied and we both fell in hot conversation.

Next day he came to my house following me. I told him that my family, specially my brothers are angry types. If you came crossing this boundary then next moment you'll be going back on four shoulders.

After that what happened?

Next day he again came and roared infront my gate.

I'm Prithviraj Singh Oberoi, you Rathore's but your daughter Kalyani Rathore turned me Ishqbaaz.

Then what happened?

Infront of you puttar from Kalyani Rathore, I became Kalyani Singh Oberoi.

Puttar this physical lameness never proves of what you are capable of and what not.

But it's our inner self, our soul that proves how much we are strong and how much we are weak.

How's that?

Haaha!! Everything like mirror infront of you.

Have you seen your sisters? They trio are infront of you and what question you ask from this lake, just look at them and you'll get all answers of your questions.....

One outer layer is strong but from inside she's empty....

Kuldevi temple

A girl in her mid twenties came out from black Audi wearing MM yellow pencil dress while pushing car door with her long tone leg, crushing the surface of road under the heel of her MK shoes.

She covered half of her face with brown shades that not only covered her eyes from teasing rays of sun but also to protect her sight from falling on people who are just ants for her, to whom she daily samshes under her feet like, road roller samshes big and thin pebbles and make it smooth walkable surface.