I re tie my hair up as I walked to the break room, feeling exhaustion wipe over me "What is everyone doing?" I ask, sitting in one of the chairs.

"There's some stuff going on near the Hudson River" Jessica says.

"Like?" I ask.

"A body, people think"

"Really?" They nod.

"Your boyfriend hasn't said anything?"

"I'm sorry I just got in now and haven't had time to check my phone"

"So your not denying that he's your boyfriend?" Amy says. And I roll my eyes.

"Whatever, how long has this been going on?" I question going back the conversation at hand.

"Just a few hours, they haven't told us anything else. Unless you call your boyfriend"Ryan says.

"If every cop in the city is there then he won't be picking up his phone any time soon"

"She's got a point, and to those who aren't on break anymore get to work please"Camille says walking in. Most of the nurses in there got up.

"So how are you and Leo?" She asks, sitting down.

"Good"I nod "he was with me when Amelia and I found out about our exam results"

"Cute"She smiles. Suddenly my phone rings and I grab my bag from underneath the tables.

"Hey" I say into the phone.

"I'm surprised you picked up" my step brother says.

"You have great timing Coop, I'm on break"I tell Cooper. "Where you headed?" I ask him.

"Heading down to the river"

"Hudson?" He hums. "And you called why?" I chuckle.

"I passed your cop friend" Of course Mom told Cooper about Leo.

"Okay?"I chuckle.

"Just thought you should know that he and his buddy are the top cops on this"

"On what?"

"Jesus, do you have any idea what's going on?"

"Please enlighten me"

"Two bodies have been found in the Hudson River Jules" my eyes widen a bit "I was the nearest ambulance, I'm bringing them to the coroner"he tells me.

"I-I"

"You didn't know?"

"No! Obviously the news doesn't say shit"I tell him.

"Well now you do so don't say anything until news has actually broken out"

"Alright, be careful"

"Always am, your still on for dinner aren't you?"

"Yea, I'll be there"

"Oh also, bring your cop friend" he teases.

"I hate you so much"I chuckle.

"See Yea later"

"See Yea"I say and we hang up.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Hey Julie"Leo's precinct secretary smiles at me. I smile back. I had come here a few times and some people have gotten to know who I am.

I make my way to the fourth floor, Leo's floor was buzzing and I remembered that they must all be trying to figure out what happened two days ago.

They had come out and told everyone that it was two bodies found in the river.

"Looking for Leo?" An officer says.