prolouge | saving you

everyone's drowning in their own problems. for these two, it may seem as if they won't reach the surface. all they need is a bit of saving.

denki kaminari, seventeen years old, bisexual and has a boyfriend; hitoshi shinsou. they met at a coffee shop during the spring before highschool had started. kaminari was homeschooled from bullying in previous years about his sexuality, so he became very insecure and conscious about it and ended up hiding it from everyone except his family and shinsou. he was homeschooled for the last two years of middle school and the first year of highschool, however shinsou convinced him to come back to school for his second year and now recently, his third year. denki transferred into class 3-a, but hitoshi wasn't in that class. denki also made it on the soccer team and is captain with his best friend, eijirou kirishima.

kyouka jirou, seventeen years old, straight and had a boyfriend in middle school/first year; itsuki hamasaki. they grew up together as childhood friends, best friends to be exact. sadly the two broke up when hamasaki moved away at the beginning of second year, they were together for almost two years. they were in the same class together, 1-a, but when itsuki moved away for second year denki came in to take his place. kyouka was also in the music club and part of a band with her best friend, momo yaoyorozu. she was the lead singer and also their lead guitarist. momo was their keyboardist, and other girl, mina ashido was their rhythm guitarist. they had two guys aswell, their bass guitarist, fumikage tokoyami, and drummer katsuki bakugou.

their lives seemed simple enough, what any other teenager would go through in highschool. but, it's not as easy as it looks from afar.

-

a/n :
hiya ! just here to say i love all the characters w my heart, but some characters will be a bit different to fit this story. and itsuki was an oc, i just needed a random name. anywhoo, see you soon !