Chapter 3 : Meeting new people!

Melvins POV :

Something about that girl is.. strange.. She is kinda cute- The thought of Erica then appeared in my mind.. But what about Erica?! I can't like two girls.. Besides, I want to confess to her soon... I hope she doesn't decline, our love is inseparable! "Melvin, answer the question.." The teacher would say, "Oh uh, my apologies..." I said, I sighed and answered the question

Time skip

Your POV :

You walked down the hall, making your way to lunch.. You got your lunch and, sat alone.. You sighed and slowly ate your food, "Hello!" You turned your head.. You saw two kids, they were the same people who were sitting in the principles office when you got in, "Oh, uh.. hello.." They smiled and said, "Wanna sit with us?" They offered, "Sure.." you slowly walked over to their table, there were many people there, you first saw girls with big hair, and a boy with black hair and glasses, with a pink shirt. Then there was a guy with an orange beanie and his bangs in the way, and a girl with orange her, right next to her was a girl with a purple headband on, and yellow boots. You waved hello at all of them, they looked at you and smiled, as soon as you sat down, the two boys sat down with you. "What's your name, new kid?" The boy with the weird haircut would say, "It's Y/N..".. You said, very embarrassed, "Cool name!" The boy with the red tie and white shirt would say, "Well, I am George, this is Harold!" As soon as you got along with everyone, you find yourself talking to Erica Wang, "How is it so far, you know... dealing with boys looking at you and blushing?" You were surprised, "I am assuming you noticed.." you felt uncomfortable by the random boys looking at you when you first got into the school, "Don't worry, they'll get over it.." you sighed, the bell would ring as you two walked to the playground. You two had fun and became really good friends!

No one's POV :

So far, Y/N made many new friends! The day went great in conclusion! Y/N still has a crush on Melvin, what will happen next?