Chapter 6

Arya and Sansa walked into the dining hall, arm in arm, to see Gendry sitting in his seat, waiting for Arya to join him. Sansa nodded and gently pushed her sister towards her new husband. 

After being seated next to Gendry, a plate of hot food was placed in front of her. Sansa and Tyrion joined the newlyweds soon after. Tyrion, of course, poured himself a goblet of wine, raising it before drinking. 

"Milady," Gendry whispered before kissing Arya's cheek. Arya blushed in response. 

"My lord," Arya replied, taking a bite of food. "We're married. I can't believe it." 

"I can't believe it either. We should go on an adventure to commemorate our marriage.  I've never been to Dragonstone." Gendry suggested. Arya looked at her new husband with a curious look. 

"I've always wanted to go too. I would love to travel a bit, just like old times," Arya said in response.  Gendry chuckled as he took Arya's hand. 

"Just like old times," Gendry whispered into Arya's hand before kissing it. Arya squeezed her husband's hand and took a bite of her food. 

Sansa looked at her younger sister, examining the young woman before her. Sure, Arya was still headstrong and tough, but she found someone who loved for being herself. Sansa was proud of her sister and the woman she had become. 

Tyrion tapped Sansa's arm. "What are you looking at, Sansa?" Tyrion asked before taking a large gulp of wine. 

"Just admiring the love between Sansa and Gendry. For someone who declared early on that she would never marry, Arya seems genuinely happy. And to that I am happy," Sansa replied as took a sip of her own wine. 

"Well, for what she has gone through I believe that she deserves it." Tyrion takes a bite of food, looking over to the young couple.

 As the night went on and everyone was fed and drunk, Arya and Gendry decided that it was time to consummate their marriage once again. 

"Lord and Ladies, thank you for coming to this wondrous occasion but milady and I are tired and would like to consummate this marriage. Feel free to keep eating and conversing as we want you to fill your bellies and be happy," Gendry stood up, holding Arya close to him. 

The crowd cheered and started singing drunkenly. Arya smiled and looked over to her older sister, who smiled back and nodded in approval. 

As the couple passed Sansa and Tyrion, the ginger put a hand on Arya's forearm, pulling her in for a hug. 

"I probably haven't said this for a while but I am proud you little sister," Sansa whispered as she caressed Arya's hair. To Sansa, it felt like losing another sibling even though it was only marriage. Arya was not a Stark anymore and Sansa knew it. Though Arya still possessed the energy and ambition of their father, Arya had become a woman in her own eyes. 

A/N: Just a short filler chapter to keep your #Gendrya hearts at bay!