Chapter 6 - Five Fingers •2 ̷̶̀3͘ ͞H͟o̷̶u̶̧͘r̡͠s̷̵͘ ͝͏͏I͏n̷͏•̸̶͠

Bắt đầu từ đầu

As if.

Midoriya was the first of the three to fall, his injuries getting the better of him in the worst of times.

Now it was only Todoroki and Shoji reaching out to the three captured students.

Shoji was the first of the two to succeed, his strong hand grasping the sphere closest to him, as he too fell to the ground soon after. Now the captured were down to two.

Next was Todoroki, his goal a mere stretch of his hand away.

Yet, it was as if the two slipped right past his fingertips, instead snatched away by the black-haired and covered in burns Dabi, who smirked victoriously back at the boy.

Moments after this, Atsuhi's senses and awareness began returning at last.

First, she felt the nothingness beneath her feet, as her body materialized in the air, the ground left a little ways below.

Next, she saw the horrified faces looking towards her, eyes full of fear and regret, yet bodies unable to move. Soon enough, she felt a few presences beside and behind her, while her peripheral vision saw nothing but a swirling black mass, ready to swallow her whole.

This all happened in a single short second, which moved in slow motion, along with her wild thoughts, quickly helping her piece together the identity of the presences around her – the villains who'd attacked them, and the black mass that surrounded her, more accurately described as the same teleportation Quirk they'd first witnessed during the incident at USJ.

The very same short second continued with a hard push connecting with her side, as her body moved from the force, now falling not backwards, but towards the ground instead – away from the portal opened behind her.

And then, the slow motion was suddenly cut short.

Instead, everything returned to real time, when a hand locked its tight grip upon her upper arm, long before she could fall.

"Not so fast," the black-haired villain smirked, his smooth voice oozing the satisfaction of victory. The grip around Atsuhi's arm tightened and he pulled her up, holding her with one hand, while his other hand had taken hold of a certain ash blond's throat.

A certain ash blond by the name of Bakugo, who might have sported the most regretful eyes of the entire bunch, and whose arm was raised with his elbow out, as if he'd just tried shoving somebody away. As if he'd just tried shoving Atsuhi away.

Soon enough, the world faded once again, this time enveloped by an ever-encompassing black, as Atsuhi's mind finally managed to form even a single coherent thought.

We... lost?

Yet this time, the dark only lasted for a short while, first shaken away by a dull pain and a thud that echoed around a small and stuffy room.

Wah-

Atsuhi's body hit the ground, her back pressing up against something warm and soft, the gears in her mind quickly turning and making her conclude she had tumbled down beside Bakugo from the portal up above.

Blinking a few times, she noticed the villains landing in the small room (a lot more gracefully than she had), and moving to surround the two. Her head turned, eyes shooting to look at Bakugo, whose crimson orbs had turned towards her too, their gazes meeting as they nodded at each other.

I think I know what's happening right now...

Why am I here too though...? I... honestly wish I could know.