Sometimes I even try to visualize how it would be if she would have taken care of Minjoon like the mother she is to him, but just thinking about it hurts me sometimes.

------------------------------

I watched Minjoon carefully place down the bouquet of flowers in front of the stone that had her name engraved. Coming to the graveyard like this made me feel sad but on the other side, I felt like it was a place I could connect to her. I felt Jungkook slipping his hand in mine holding it tightly, I'm sure he could sense that I was getting emotional. Today was my sister her death anniversary but also....Minjoon his birthday. This day will always be a happy day being blessed with Minjoon his birth, but a sorrowful day as well....losing a loved one.

Minjoon came standing back next to me holding my hand tightly and on the other side my mom's hand.

''Hi...mom'' I heard him slightly speak while looking at her gravestone causing tears to form in my eyes.

''Minjoon-ah'' I spoke before turning towards his side. I gently let go of Jungkook and bent down in front of Minjoon grabbing his shoulders carefully. Tears were building in my eyes and I could feel some of them already rolling down my cheeks.

''How about if Noona adopts you?'' I asked through my sniffing noises. His eyes were teary but they slightly widened at my sentence.

''Adopt?'' He asked slightly wiping his tears.

''Yes. That way Noona will become your new mom'' I smiled trying to explain it to him.

''I know that I'm not your real mom, but I don't mind becom-''

''Yes!'' Before I could even finish my sentence he dugged his head against my chest crying out his answer. I could feel his tiny hands gripping my jacket tightly as I rubbed his back with a smile.

''Okay then..'' I whispered before placing a kiss on the top of his head. I'm sure that this is what my sister wanted.....and it's something I truly want as well. Minjoon might not be my own but he has always felt like one.

--------------------------------------

- 5 months later -

''Woow the papers got approved! I officially am Minjoon his mother now'' I slightly laughed showing Jungkook the documents. The process of adopting a child takes very long but since Minjoon was the child of my sister it only took 5 months for the whole process. Minjoon was currently playing over at Joontae his house so unfortunately, I couldn't immediately notify him about the good news.

''Congratulations'' Junkook smiled before pulling me into an embrace.

''You know I got really emotional that day hearing you ask him about the adoption'' he spoke softly still embracing me tightly.

''I had been thinking about it for a while.....'' I answered feeling him nod.

''You made a great decision'' He spoke making me smile. I pulled away from the hug to look at his face.

''I just hope you decide to keep me with you for a long time'' he slightly smiled at what he said while intertwining our fingers nervously.

''I'll keep you with me for as long as you want and if maybe one day you want to leave then I wo''

''I will never leave'' he interrupted before sealing my lips with a kiss. Once he pulled away I could feel my cheeks slightly heat up because of the suddenness.

''So prepare for a little burden.....I mean a big burden'' he chuckled at the joke he made making me shake my head with a smile.

I won't lie I have no idea how I started to fall in love with Jungkook, but I'm really glad I did.

-END-

(Just imagine)

JUNGKOOK X JOONTAE

JUNGKOOK X MINJOON

JUNGKOOK X MINJOON