Chapter 5

Aksel woke up to a blinding light in his face.

"Wakey wakey, idiot," came a sickly sweet voice that drew the boy's blue eyes open in automatic response, only to squint right after. He raised a hand to shield himself from the light.

After that didn't work and the quiet laughter broke through the quietness of the morning, Aksel grumbled and pulled the sheets up to his ears, curling in on himself.

The laughter almost made his brain dash into motion, but he was much too tired and instead just tried to shut the other person out until they went away.

This didn't work out so well.

Instead of harassing him using cheap tactics, the other began jumping on him, Aksel feeling the weight of another human's form now propped gently on his stomach area.

He wheezed and coughed, the sounds of his struggling combining with the giggles of the other excited male, before eventually throwing the covers a bit and sitting up to catch his breath and shake the other off.

The figure that sat on him fell back onto the bed, his legs still dangling over Aksel's torso as he laid on his back, propped up only by his shoulders.

The Estonian had to blink a couple of times, running a hand through his ginger hair, trying to understand now what was going on. He turned his sights to see the culprit of the early attack, only to find Alex laying back after having been shaken off, looking up at Aksel with those same big brown eyes that could melt hearts.

And melt hearts they did.

Aksel's smile grew unconditionally as he gazed down at the other boy, still groggy from only just waking up but delighted to see him nonetheless.

He could get used to waking up like this.

"Why're you so excited?" Aksel yawned. He tried his best to ignore the amount that his heart pounded under his ribs from their proximity.

"And how did you get in here?"

Alexis tilted his head slightly, one brow raised firmly.

"You seriously don't remember?"

Aksel frowned. What could be so important this early?

Unless...

"Disneyland, fucker!"

Oh shit.

He felt his mood physically skyrocket and his face grew ten times wider.

Today was going to be a good day.

Disneyland was... beyond words that Aksel currently knew in the English language.

Sure, he and the boys made a lot of jokes and memes during their time, but he was so ecstatic just to be there.

A piece of his life was formed due to this company.

Aksel looked to his left, watching Alexis walk in toe with him, just as giddy and happy as ever.

A huge piece of his life was formed thanks to this company.

They'd been walking through the parks for a couple of hours and had gone on a few rides. Henry clung to Brandon the whole time, sharing knowing looks with Aksel who continuously chose to sit beside Alex--even after he was accidentally elbowed in the face on Space Mountain.

Despite his massive crush on his best friend, this whole day seemed made for them, and no one disagreed with that. Not Kappa, not Nick, and certainly not their other close friends.