Chapter 98: Think Bigger

Standing near the carriages that were used for the First, Second, Third, and Fourth convoys was the leaders and the higher ups from each group that made up the Coalition of Armies. The three groups that were composed of the Inquisition on one side, the Royal Military on one side, and House Athena on one side. There were two inner circles that were created for the emergency meeting, an inner circle and an outer circle. In the inner circle was Paladin with Delta on his right shoulder, Lady Athena, and Captain Cassius. Standing in the outer circle behind each of their respective faction leader was the members of the Inquisition including Damien and Lady Diane, House Athena members that included Highclere, Ava, and Darius, Royal Military that was composed of a few officers and members from the Royal Knights that included Creedo. Paladin had his hands crossed while he across at Captain Cassius, Captain Cassius had his hands interlocked together behind his back, and Lady Diane had her hands at both of her sides.

"Lord Inquisitor, what is it that you wanted to discuss for this emergency meeting?" Captain Cassius asked while he turned to his right to look at Paladin.

Paladin sighed and he shook his head as he turned to his left to look at Captain Cassius.

"Really? I have to explain why I called this emergency meeting? Hasn't the reason why I called this meeting, hasn't it already occurred to you?" Paladin asked.

Captain Cassius smirked and he turned his head to look over at the upper torso of the Great Burning Minotaur. Captain Cassius was able to see the head of the Great Burning Minotaur clearly, his fire breathing greatness and the pure strength that he had.

"Fair enough, I guess it is smart to call a meeting about the Great Burning Minotaur--" Captain Cassius was then interrupted by Archer who yelled at him.

"Not only is it about that jackass but it's about your terrible leadership skills! You're sending fucking soldiers constantly to their deaths like them dying meant nothing to you! Has it ever occurred to you that having more soldiers of your own being dead than the enemy is bad?"

Captain Cassius chuckled, and he shook his head as he turned to look at Archer.

"Look at who is yelling at me, a failed Royal Kn--"

"Being a failed Royal Knight has nothing to do with the facts nor does it have anything to do with the criticism that you're receiving from me! You're strategy of treating men as cannon fodder has sent over thousands of soldiers to their fucking graves and you just stand here and act like it is not a big deal--"

"Because it's not a big deal," Captain Cassius interrupted Archer and spoke back to him with a smirk on his face.

Archer stopped for a moment as he took in the response from Captain Cassius, in a fit of anger Archer then slowly started to march towards Captain Cassius. Jingks and Lady Diane quickly took note of Archer walking angrily past them towards Captain Cassius, and both of them quickly grabbed onto each of his shoulders and were holding him back.

"Not a big deal? Not a big fucking deal! You're worthless piece of shit fucking Commander! Better yet! You're not even a fucking Commander, you're a fucking coward! How fucking dare you say that is isn't a big deal that men you sent on a mission died following the orders you--"

"Archer that's enough! You don't need to go off--" Lady Diane attempted to make Archer be quiet and attempted to make him not go off on Captain Cassius further. But, Archer was not going to be compliant. He quickly interrupted Lady Diane and he turned his head to look at her.

"Why! Why shouldn't I fucking go off on him! This piece of shit sent people to die on his orders and he doesn't even give a single flying fuck! Pieces of shit like him are the exact reason why I fucking hate leaders who don't even fight themselves! Pieces of shit like him are the reason why people that I know died horrific deaths!"