Naufragous

Eyes On Fire // Blue Foundation

The pain that shot through my body was crippling. I couldn't move, I couldn't breathe. All I could do was scream. I had only felt this pain once before. That night in the graveyard.

Sirius Black. The ministry of magic. Harry in pain. Harry screaming. Voldemort.

I forced myself to open my eyes, searching my Harry's in the process. Suddenly, I met the eyes of Professor Snape.

"Hold still, Potter." He sneered, pouring a thin black liquid into my mouth. My screaming stopped, and my body relaxed.

Snape moved to Harry, feeding him the inky liquid as well. Harry and I lay there, panting.

As we were trying to catch out breath, Snape pulled me from the ground and onto my feet.

"What in the bloody hell was that." I breathed out.

"A sign that both Potters are entirely too much like their father." Snape said, anger in his voice. "Both of you. My office. Now."

___

"What did you give us?' Harry asked, sitting in the same cold, metal chairs we sat in once before.

"Calming drought." I whispered. Harry looked at me with his head cocked.

"It helps people who're going through trauma stay calm." I said.

"That's right Ms. Potter. Let's begin."

We studied for hours. Harry and I were failing at keeping Snape out of our minds. It was harder than I expected, even after than calming drought.

Harry was wincing in pain as I watched his face twist and turn with pain.

"Feeling sentimental?" Snape asked. Harry suddenly jerked forward, and he was back to reality again.

"That's private." Harry shouted while panting.

"Not to me." Snape sneered, standing over us. "And not to the Dark Lord if you both don't improve."

Snape moved towards us quickly, glaring at us as he bent down and shouted.

"Every memory he has access to is a weapon he can use against you. Neither of you would last two seconds If he invaded your minds." He stood up and started to walk away.

"Both of you, just like your father. Lazy, arrogant." Harry quickly stood up.

"Don't say a word against my father!" Harry shouted. I got to my feet quickly and stood next to Harry.

"You're weak!" Snape shouted in my face.

"Im not weak!" I shouted back.

"Then prove it! Control your emotions! Discipline your mind!" Snape waved his wand at me and shouted.