"I...you like Hoseok.."

"So much I want to walk away from this whole situation and take him with me.."

Seokjin looks down,..somehow the words hurt because he likes Yoongi. It is his very well kept secret, he never told anyone not even his brother, especially Hoseok for he knows how broken his brother will be if the younger knew. He is aware of how the people around them treat the two of them. He, as the legitimate child is treated with respect and adoration while Hoseok, a child born out of wedlock whose mother has been a well-known courtesan is treated with tolerance and mistrust.

He is aware of the pain he is unintentionally causing his brother when everyone prefers him over his baby brother. Hoseok hid it well but Seokjin has always been very observant, he always catches a glimpse of hurt in his brother's eyes.

That is the reason why he never told anyone of his attraction towards the Min heir, he wanted to protect his brother from the pain. But alas his heart is always his downfall. Looking at the man beside him, he wants nothing more to have Yoongi look at him with admiration.

"I understand Yoongi but the truth is harder to avoid, we need to work on our marriage, this has been decided since we were little. I am saddened by the turn of events as well, it is much easier for me to marry Namjoon for we knew each other so well by now, but look at me reaching out a hand to you. Yoongi look at me..," Seokjin pleaded as Yoongi huff under his breath and looks at him.

"I want this marriage to work, as pitiful as it may sound I still want to have a happy and romantic relationship with my husband. So please just this one, please try to like me."

As much as I like you

Yoongi stays silent as Hoseok's smiling face drifted into his mind. He knows that what Seokjin has said is true, it is the only option for them to have a somewhat happy life together, should he give in?

Seokjin smile to himself as he saw the confusion on Yoongi's face.

The taller man leans closer towards the Min heir.

"Please..yeobo..I promise you that I will be the perfect fiancee and husband to you. I will work hard for you to like me." Seokjin confidently said as he puts a kiss on Yoongi's cheeks.

"Yah!" Yoongi exclaim as he felt those soft pouty lips on his cheeks.

Seokjin giggles to himself at Yoongi's disgruntled expression. This time he will grab the opportunity for him to have what his heart always desires..Yoongi.

----------------------------------------❤

Namjoon taps his fingers on the seat's armrest as he waited for Hoseok's arrival. He orders his men to search for the younger man and take him to his office. He really can't concentrate on his work as his mind is full of the thoughts on his upcoming marriage with Seokjin's younger brother. As much as he doesn't want to hate Hoseok, he admits that this is not the younger man's fault, but he can't help being angry at everything. He is like a child who's favorite toy has been taken away from him and replaced by another toy, not to his liking.

The phone rang as his secretary's voice announced the arrival of Hoseok.

"Get him in here.."

The door opens up to his two bodyguards holding a struggling young man.

"What the fuck!! Hey, Namjoon ah. What's the meaning of this?" Hoseok shouted as Namjoon puts up a hand and the two men leave the room.

"Sit down Jung Hoseok." Namjoon coldly said, not even looking at the man he is supposed to marry.