Chapter 12 - I will protect you

Start from the beginning

'Don't do anything to them.. Jin is a good doctor.. jungkook and yugy are too young to die..' Jaewook looked at the hospital dean who is pleading him for their life..

'How can I leave them.. Jin knows about my secrets.. And he is the one who is trying to collect evidence on us.. Jungkook that little shit because of him my son was heartbroken.. And I don't care about the cops..' Jaewook smirked and talked to his man..

'Kill the boy last.. And you have to kill both the doctor and his cousin cruelly.. Understand.. 'CRUEL'..' The man ends the call.. Jaewook looked at the dean.. 'After jin's family death I will surely find the man who killed my son.. I have to kill him by myself..' Jaewook smirked..

Jungkook holds yugy's hand.. He looked at his papa who is in his room.. 'Someone is here yugy..' Yugy's eyes widened and he looked at jungkook..

'Listen switch off all the lights in our home.. Stay with papa and lock your room.. Don't open it until I call you..' Yugy didn't leave his hand..

'I will be alright yugy I promise.. And call Bambam or someone and informed about it..' Before he finish the door opened with a loud thud and some men who entered into their house. Jungkook sighed at them...

'I just made a plan now at least you guys have to wait a little before I execute my plan..' Jungkook said.. He tapped yugy's hand he ran to upstairs..one of the man tried to catch yugy but jungkook was too fast and stood between yugy and the man.. He kicked him on his chest which made him to fall on the floor..

Jin noticed the sound and he was about to come out of the room but yugy stopped him and pushed him to the room and locked it.. 'Call.. Call Bambam.. ' yugy remembered what jungkook said.. He took his mobile to call bambam.. Jin panicked and look at yugy... 'What.. Where is jungkook.. Is he is in danger.. I have to go..' Before jin goes yugy stopped him..

'Please jinie.. We have to inform to them quickly..' Jin cried.. He didn't want to lose his son..

'You shit..' Another man took the knife and tried to attack jungkook but jungkook holds the man's hand and twisted it.. The man screamed loudly and the knife fell from his hand.. Jungkook pushed the knife on the floor and tackled him.. He looked at the three masked man before him..

They also holding the knife and rod... Jungkook sighed at them.. 'You know.. I'm so sore.. I just want a nice rest.. So let's end this quickly.." Jungkook raised his fists to his chest.. He is too fast for them...they can't predict his moves.. And each and every punch were so strong on them..

Jin have no option he called at last.. He didn't want his son to get hurt.. On the other side Jungkook attacks all the three men.. One of the man took the vase and tried to hit on Jungkook's head but jungkook raised his hand to protect him.. The vase broken on Jungkook's hand and he was bleeding heavily.. Two men hold him tightly where another one took the knife to stab jungkook..

'How dare you to touch my jungkook..' Namjoon voice echoed in the hall... Jungkook looked at the broken window.. 'I'm sorry for breaking it..' Namjoon looked at his son..

'But Mr.kim the door is already opened why did you broke the window...' Jungkook sighed at him.. Namjoon tackled the man on the floor and stabbed the knife on the man's chest.. Using this chance jungkook kicked one of the man on his leg and he gets away from them...

Namjoon looked at the bleeding hands of jungkook.. Suddenly more men get into the house.. Namjoon holds jungkook's shoulder and pushed him to the stairs.. 'Mr.Kim.. There were so many.. I didn't want to leave you alone..' Namjoon smiled at his son..

'Don't worry.. Nothing will happen to me.. Stay there with jin.. ' jungkook didnt want to leave him... 'Go..' Namjoon raised a voice little which startled the younger.. Jungkook nodded his head and rushed to the room..